1.    #1  
    Me and my wife were testing some features on her Rumor 2 this morning and noticed the on my Pre after the 1.1 update that the pic ID is not right. When making or receiving calls the bottom half of the pic is cut off. It did not used to do this in 1.04. Has anyone else noticed this?
  2.    #2  
    No one has notice this?
    Mine works fine. No problems.
    I haven't noticed any difference in mine.
  5.    #5  
    I figured it out. When I have just my google contacts synced it works fine but once I sync my Facebook it changes the pic ID and cuts off the bottom of the pic. See if this happens for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    I figured it out. When I have just my google contacts synced it works fine but once I sync my Facebook it changes the pic ID and cuts off the bottom of the pic. See if this happens for you?
    Negative.
    Lovin Sprint, and the Pre.
  7.    #7  
    If you guys notice that the picture is different for Goggle contacts from facebook contacts. Goggle contacts come up as a thumbnail and facebook contacts fill up the dialer.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Mine works fine although I did need to change my primary contact for my daughter from Facebook to Google. I liked the picture on google better.
    It depends on the quality of the Facebook pic. If the profile pic from Facebook is of higher quality (great pixel rate), the rendering on the caller ID is not as bad. If the profile pic from Facebook is a low quality, older cell phone pic, the rendering appears almost unrecognizable.
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    If you guys notice that the picture is different for Goggle contacts from facebook contacts. Goggle contacts come up as a thumbnail and facebook contacts fill up the dialer.
    I think that may be the difference. My contacts that are synced with Facebook do as you describe. My wife's contact picture is one that I took with the Pre. It dos the same thing. I suspect the Google contact pics are smaller, so they don't get cut off.
    works good for me
    You are correct google contact photos are much smaller and don't look nearly as nice as FB or manually assigned 320x320 photos, but these later two options do crop the image a little. Check out this link for how to set good quality photos for your contacts:
    forums.precentral.net/palm-pre/191197-how-guide-hi-res-contact-photos-pre.html
    I did this for my non FB contacts, and the nice thing is the photos will sync back to your gmail account. It still looks like crap on gmail, but the Pre still keeps the higher res photo.