1.    #1  
    I woke up around 7:30am

Sat on my back porch, read a few emails and NFL notification texts about the Buffalo Bills...

Decided to use the Amazon music app and purchased Layla and Other Assorted Love Songs.

Checked the weather on my Pre and decided to take my dog for a long walk.

Listened to my new album I downloaded and browsed the internet (including this forum) while walking.

Wandered of the beaten path and just for fun used google maps to see just where the hell I was ; )

Got several texts and a couple of calls..mostly from my wife wondering where I was..

Received and answered a couple more emails..

finished listening to my album decided to listen to some Motown on Pandora.

Got home and went with My wife to the Christmas Tree store..( dont ask )

Didnt know where it was so I did a universal search on the address then used Sprint navigation to get there.

Got home wife wanted to go to a movie so I used the Flixster app and we decided on a movie ( The Hangover ) theater (Tinsel Town) and time 7:20 pm.
    Checked the weather app again because I noticed it getting cloudy noticed there was a weather warning so I went on the internet again to a local news stations web site and saw we had a tornado warning

So we stayed home and I watched my dog hide like a baby, plugged my Pre in about 8:00 pm still had a 26% charge left.

This phone is handy.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Nice life story.
    But I must ask - Christmas Tree's in July? I live in Wisconsin so I am used to Christmas coming early, but not this early.
    Number of Pre's in household: 2, one for my wife and one for myself.
    Follow me on Twitter @Nhyde
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhyde View Post
    Nice life story.
    But I must ask - Christmas Tree's in July? I live in Wisconsin so I am used to Christmas coming early, but not this early.
    I said dont ask

Its an odds and end store...cheap stuff, kind of like a dollar store on steroids.