1.    #1  
    Weird. For some reason after I tried to install a new Home Brew app I could not see the icon for it. I could no longer install any other HB apps, they just would not show up on my launcher.

I deleted the previous app and could then see the new app when I tried to install it again.

So my question is is there a limit to the amount of applications I can have installed? If so then my next question is WTF?? ii
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    I guess I'll help even though you're a Steelers fan...

This has already been talked about in a few threads. There is a limit on how much homebrew can be installed because it installs to a specific folder in the Pre that has a 256MB limit on its size. Read more here: http://forums.precentral.net/general...maxed-out.html

GO BROWNS!!! (Please don't flame me!)

EDIT: Link doesn't seem to work for some reason?!? The thread is "App maxed out" in the general webOS forum.
    Last edited by DrNoah; 07/26/2009 at 12:14 AM.
  3.    #3  
    Cool, thanks for the info. Somehow I missed it, just been reading and doing so many things lately. ii

Sorry to add yet another "lame *** already been asked and if the OP would have just searched first we wouldn't have to read this again thread." ii
    Last edited by Paladin; 07/26/2009 at 12:23 AM.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    This has happend to me aswell. But using the file coaster v1.0.0 It will let me add more apps. Not using the SDK tho cuz that wont allow me to add more... Very strange.

GO STEELERS! Pittsburgh born here!!
    Last edited by TMed_ATL; 07/26/2009 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Show Steelers love ;)
    SCK Manager