Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I updated to 1.1 this morning and ever since then my phone has been shutting off by itself randomly. I have to hold power and wait for it to boot again. The battery is full. Anyone else seen this?
    this happened to me these past few days. It started ever since i downloaded Terminal. Could terminal be the cause?
    Mine did the sliding closed issue where it would power off.
    I found that mine had shut off too for no good reason after being away for a couple of hours. Restarted by holding power button. My phone was updated to 1.1 a couple of days ago.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I haven't downloaded terminal. It turns off while just sitting on my table.
    Mine too... i was closing an app (phone) and my phone just reset.. I have terminal installed too.

It didnt appear however that the phone resetarted, just LunaSysMgr.. the reboot took about a minute witch couldnt be a full reboot.
    <I accidentally the whole pre>

<Palm Pre Speed Test>

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    It just did it again. It was sitting in my pocket and I felt a short vibrate, like one when I get a text. I took it out of my pocket and hit power, and it was off. I had to boot it up to get it back...
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Same here, updated to 1.1 and both our pre's have shut down randomly at least twice...
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I was beginning to think I was imagining things. I updated to 1.1 on the 24th and my Pre has shut down three times since then. Anyone figure out what is going on yet?
    mine too.. occurring in different apps (texting/ emailing/ etc..). Just a bug i guess. I am waiting for a fix! very annoying
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    I clearly have one that is horribly screwed up!! OMG!! I've had it since 6/5, done all the updates (including 1.1) and the darn thing just won't F up. I'm not quite sure what to do!

I'm thinking counseling, perhaps.

bj
    Mine pre used to reset ALL the time. I took it back to the Sprint store and they replaced the battery then it never did it again. Go figure
    Mine never did this until now that I've updated, its done it twice now and its not due to the slide because mine has shut down even when it was in a still position on the charger
    Mine started and did it several times on 1.0.4. It hasn't done it on 1.1 yet, though I anticipate it will.
    Same here. It's so annoying. I am afraid I would miss some important things during the off time.

Anyone has figured out?
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    No shut downs at all for me.

The only thing I've heard was battery issues for shut downs, especially the high cap Seidio battery.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    No issues with mine!
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I started having random shutdowns 24 hours after the 1.1 update. I am at around 7 shutdowns right now.
    I have had multiple random shutdowns after 1.1.

I was not opening hte keyboard, just clicking the On button and it rebooted each times.

- Craig
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Is there a way to downgrade to 1.0? I'm tired of this.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast