1.    #1  
    I have found it very hard for me to copy and paste in the web. One thing, what are the keyboard/touch combos for copy paste, and also, how do I copy the ipk address from the homebrew app? I highlighted it and i click menu>edit> and all of the options are grayed out!
    You can't copy and paste from the web at this time.
  3.    #3  
    well then how do i use that install method on the home page??? And why is the option there?
    You can copy and paste from the little text box they give you.
    Touch the gesture area and hit "C" for copy and "V" for paste.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks!
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by szavala View Post
    You can copy and paste from the little text box they give you.
    Touch the gesture area and hit "C" for copy and "V" for paste.
    I got this to work once, and now every time since it just inserts a c instead of copying the link. and I doing something wrong?

I've tried simply placing my thumb over the gesture area and hitting 'c' as well as holding the button down and hitting 'c.' Niether will copy the highlighted text.... PLEASE HELP!!
    Quote Originally Posted by zaharris View Post
    I got this to work once, and now every time since it just inserts a c instead of copying the link. and I doing something wrong?

I've tried simply placing my thumb over the gesture area and hitting 'c' as well as holding the button down and hitting 'c.' Niether will copy the highlighted text.... PLEASE HELP!!
    Make sure you are holding down in the gesture while you press c. The middle button will light up if you are holding correctly in the gesture area. See if that helps.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Nevermind, I got it working. I wasn't tapping the right place. I realized that when you hold your thumb in the proper placement the gesture balls lights up solid, indicating copy/paste is ready
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    Make sure you are holding down in the gesture while you press c. The middle button will light up if you are holding correctly in the gesture area. See if that helps.
    haha, thank you. I just figured that out