1.    #1  
    So i've had my Pre for about 2 weeks now. Last night I noticed when I had a glare on my screen I noticed silver dots on it (probably the sensors) and again this morning. I dont know if thats normal or if I need to get my phone checked. Has anyone else seen this?
    picture?
    This signature for rent
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    I noticed it also, In the right lighting it is noticable when the screen is off.
    . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . .
    Is this what you see?
    Most likley the sensors.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi4u View Post
    . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . .
    Yea this exactly
    This is my first capacitive screen on a phone and I notice these too at certain angles. If you look close enough you'll see diagonal lines that intersect at these points. I'm guessing this is some meshed sensor to pinpoint where you're touching?
    Ya I think that's normal. I have had it on both of my pre's.
    Yeah it's normal.
    It's the touchscreen sensor grid. It seems that if you have a skin it is more noticable.

- Craig
    Its the sensors and if you view it at a correct angle you will see diamond pattern lines connecting the dots.
    I've had mine since launch day and never noticed this. Looks cool.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Yep, my Pre and both of my wife's Pres have had this, so I'm assuming it's the sensors, like others have said.
    yup proximity sensors
    Try looking at it with polarized sunglasses on. Every touch screen I've ever had shows its weak spots and irregularities through them. Kinda neat...what looks normal looks weird and blotchy under polarized light.
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neodorian View Post
    Try looking at it with polarized sunglasses on. Every touch screen I've ever had shows its weak spots and irregularities through them. Kinda neat...what looks normal looks weird and blotchy under polarized light.
    What makes you think they are weak spots?