Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm still a little slower. My biggest problem is I still tend to type the "old keys" from the Treo, and have to go back and correct them. "," still gets me almost every time, as well as "@".
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    I came from a Blackberry bold which has a huge and comfortable keyboard and i type just as fast as i did when i had my BB !!!

it might take some getting used to at first but trust me you get used to it...
    After I got used to it(3 days or so), I vastly prefer it to any onscreen keyboards. Just improve the autocorrect.

I cant compare it to other keyboard since I have never those other ones.
    After I got used to it(3 days or so), I vastly prefer it to any onscreen keyboards. Just improve the autocorrect.

I cant compare it to other keyboard since I have never those other ones.
  5.    #25  
    ya actually typing on my touch pro, the keyboard is almost TOO big. It takes longer for my thumb to reach across the large keyboard as opposed to the pre, where the moving of the thumbs is minimal.... love it
    I came from an old-fashioned flip phone. Not having to hit '7' four times to get 'S' is an improvement anyday. And for whatever reason, when I used T9 it would freeze if I typed too fast, or erase the entire message if I erased too quickly (side effect of it momentarily freezing).

The small size of the keyboard doesn't bother me. As many people have said, it's just a matter of getting used to it.

The only real problem I've had is when I'm typing while I drive (which I really shouldn't be doing in the first place)... Since I have to look back at the road every few seconds as opposed to the keyboard, I find myself making tons of mistakes as I type because I've hit the adjacent key, as the correct one is too small.

But when the keyboard's got my undivided attention, no problems whatsoever.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    i came from samsung instinct and was always having typos but with the palm pre it seems easier to me
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    My last phone was a treo 800w and I was much faster on that, I think the buttons were sleightly less cramped, but these rubber keys are very easy on the thumb nails and I know it's off topic but webos on the pre is sooo much better than winmo on the 800w
    I'll never type as fast as the guy in that video but I am the same as I was on the 755P.
    Im coming from a 755p. I like the keyboard except for the top row of keys. Its a little cramped for my thumbs. Not enough to not love it though.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I have short fat fingers and I was also skeptical. However, I have found it to work just fine after I got used to it. I used my wifes Rumor the other day to send a txt and decided it was just way to big. I prefer the short space between keys now.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12