Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well I've used Prebrew without issues. Happy with it so far and it's very easy.
  2.    #22  
    i've read thru the homebrew apps section (closely at the tether app) and its still a little too busy for my brain to handle right now...
    Now with the addition of fileCoaster, you can install apps over the air... it makes homebrew apps even easier!
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    I came from a 755p which took me months of playing around with to figure out how to avoid conflicts/crashes, so I know where your coming from. No problems whatsoever with my rooted pre, do it already!
    I always held my breath when I installed even paid apps for the Treos. I always backed-up everything first. Well I still suggest that and it is included in the Tips and Tricks:
    http://forums.precentral.net/showthread.php?t=186420

But so far (knock on wood), I cannot tell you of a problem with the Pre Homebrewers. Of the nearly 70 great titles so far, I have installed probably 60 and still have 33 installed.

PreCentral's steps have a lot of explanation and easy to follow:

A Simple How-to Guide for getting homebrew apps onto your Pre

Read them through and see what you think.

Also check out Homebrew Apps - Check All That You Like So Far.

Some of my favorite Homebrew Apps are not in Homebrew. See this list.

- Craig
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12