Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ajamer View Post
    Sprint repair said they cant do anything, oh well.

thanks for advice, I guess I'll send it in hopefully ill get a better refurb one.

check out my screen in pic(start from bottom and it swirls up alittle bit), it gets more noticeable when phone is hot

what is this called, light leakage?
    You run your chances getting a refurb phone. I'm currently on my 5th Pre and I must say this one is better than any other Pre I've had. Number 3 and 4 Pre's were refurb and they were both horrible. First one had turning off problems and the other had sound problems. Luckily, I had the Sprint rep put on the e-ticket order that customer is already on his 4th Pre and he would preferably like a NEW phone. ;-). And that's what I received at the repair center next day.

Back to the good 'ole days!
    Sanyo Katana***Blackberry Curve 8330***HTC Touch Diamond***Palm Pre!
    Evo 4G

"In order to change, you have to go through some changes."
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thechosenfew88 View Post
    You run your chances getting a refurb phone. I'm currently on my 5th Pre and I must say this one is better than any other Pre I've had. Number 3 and 4 Pre's were refurb and they were both horrible. First one had turning off problems and the other had sound problems. Luckily, I had the Sprint rep put on the e-ticket order that customer is already on his 4th Pre and he would preferably like a NEW phone. ;-). And that's what I received at the repair center next day.

Back to the good 'ole days!
    Nice, I might go for the 29.99 advantage thing, where they send it to you first and then you send yours back. But they better not make me pay again if the one they send me is garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajamer View Post
    Nice, I might go for the 29.99 advantage thing, where they send it to you first and then you send yours back. But they better not make me pay again if the one they send me is garbage.
    Is that the Sprint Advanced Exchange, where they send you a phone to your address and you send your defective Pre back?

If so, I did an advance exchange that way, but since I had insurance, I didn't have to pay. But, the phone I received was definitely new. Even though it came in a refurbished box (that's because they're not going to send you the whole packaging of the Pre), it was definitely a new phone. Just check whenever you receive yours by doing the ##786# method.
    Sanyo Katana***Blackberry Curve 8330***HTC Touch Diamond***Palm Pre!
    Evo 4G

"In order to change, you have to go through some changes."
    29.99 plus tax is via palm direct (not sprint)
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    just got it in today, screen is good, but major oreo going on.

will have to send it back in..
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12