Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Hi,

I just noticed that the conversation page (first page when you open up app)doesn't update even when I send someone a text. Does anyone else have this issue?
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Anyone?
    Would you like to elaborate? What exactly do you see? There is a glitch where a conversation disappears, is that what you're talking about?
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    So when you first open the messaging app, there is a list of recent conversations. When I delete it and text that person or if they text me, it doesn't show on that page. Is this the glitch ur talking about?
    I think it might be the same. Try searching the contact's name in the messaging app. If the conversation magically shows up then its the same glitch. The fix for it is to unlink the contact to any other contacts, text the person, then link the contact's info again. Sorry if I made it sound complicated
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    I think it might be the same. Try searching the contact's name in the messaging app. If the conversation magically shows up then its the same glitch. The fix for it is to unlink the contact to any other contacts, text the person, then link the contact's info again. Sorry if I made it sound complicated
    Thanks for the help. I thought the glitch was that it didn't delete. I didn't know it wouldn't show up on the recent conversations. Thanks for taking the time to help me out.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    What if i dont have my contacts linked to anything but palm profile. Could you tell me how to unlike this?
    Quote Originally Posted by taylor09 View Post
    What if i dont have my contacts linked to anything but palm profile. Could you tell me how to unlike this?
    You'd hve to delete the contact and enter it back into your phone.