1.    #1  
    I was checking twitter and someone asked, "where can we palm owners suggest future update requests" @palm said go here http://www.palm.com/us/company/feedback.html
    I suggested copy/paste everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by chefjabril11 View Post
    I was checking twitter and someone asked, "where can we palm owners suggest future update requests" @palm said go here Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA
    I suggested copy/paste everywhere
    This has been known for a long time. This has been there since the original Palm days. Nothing new really. I honestly think most of the feedback on updates/changes comes from forums like these. Palm has to read it.
    Quote Originally Posted by decibel View Post
    This has been known for a long time. This has been there since the original Palm days. Nothing new really. I honestly think most of the feedback on updates/changes comes from forums like these. Palm has to read it.
    Agreed. That form has too many disclaimers and text fields. I'm helping Palm, they need to to the work.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Sent copy/paste and text forwarding.
    I would really recommend everyone who seriously has an issue with the pre to send their feedback their. People complain a lot on this forum, but they don't actually try to contact palm about it. Palm has really been paying attention to its criticisms lately, so this would definitely help.
    I'm taking the "do all the above, regularly and often" approach. Yes, they do peruse this forum, but with the sheer number of posts and threads created, they would more than likely miss any one suggestion. They do, also, monitor submissions to the feedback form. Yes, there are disclaimers, but hey, there are no disclaimers on them monitoring any forum at all, so that just means that when it comes to these forums they make no commitments at all.

The answer is this: They monitor everything by sampling. The more a keyword or phrase shows up, the more likely they are to doing something about it. You can bet in the next redesign of the Pre's case that there will be no "oreo cookie twist." So, if you want the Pre to have a particular feature, post it on every forum you can get to, fill out the suggestion form on their website, put a comment on their Facebook wall, and tweet them. And do all of these things as often as you care to do so. Get your friends and family to go and do the same, and maybe, just maybe, they'll consider your suggestion.

Hopefully, with all the competing suggestions, they will be smart enough to give us users some choice in how the suggestions are implemented.

Good Luck.
    oreos?
    Quote Originally Posted by sothrowd08 View Post
    oreos?
    Hungry? lol