Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    So, two days ago my release date phone started shutting off when I closed the slider. I went to the sprint store to get a new battery and he just handed it to me and didnt bother taking the old one. The paper trick worked for the old battery so now I have two working batteries, anyone else exchange with the same luck?
    To Honor With Dignity- USAF Honor Guard
    No...but my friend informed me he stole a battery out of the demo units....
    The guy took my old one. I asked him if I could keep it and said no, but said he had an extra new battery he could give me.
    Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    My first Pre had a problem with the battery disconnecting but they just gave me a new phone but didn't give me a battery. I'm guessing the problem was with the battery and they didn't have replacement ones at that point. Then i had a few Pres die from types of hardware failure and when i had to return those they just let me take keep the batteries from my old phone, along with the new boxes and all the stuff with them. The batteries and chargers etc.. must not actually cost much. They hand them out like candy lol
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I actually got an extra one when I put through my claim with Ausurion, because when you send it back, you cannot send it back with a battery in it. This was right after I purchased a 1350 extended life one so now I have three batteries.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Glad to see others getting hooked up while having to deal with Pre issues.
    To Honor With Dignity- USAF Honor Guard