Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    It was working her in ga at 6 and stopped by 9. Weird......trekker, How did you know I was hoping for those games and apps. Lmao
    Global Posts
    351 Global Posts
    Any of you using OpenDNS? And have the "Adware" category blocked? Whitelist "ps.palmws.com" to fix the problem.
    Global Posts
    351 Global Posts
    Any of you using OpenDNS? And have the "Adware" category blocked? Whitelist "ps.palmws.com" to fix the problem.
    The app catalog is down quite a bit, for example early in the morning. I hope this is because they're testing new features and inventory for it.
    Working fine as of 3 hours ago.
    Mines working fine.
    Why So Serious?
    Quote Originally Posted by fareal View Post
    Thank you much. I just started using OpenDNS (love it) so that was my problem. Thank you.

How did you figure it out, and how did you find the domain to add to the whitelist?
    Quote Originally Posted by fareal View Post
    Still had a problem downloading the Tetris game so I modified the domain name to "palmws.com" in the OpenDNS whitelist and then I was able to download the Tetris game.
    Global Posts
    738 Global Posts
    It worked for me, but I don't see any new apps.
    Global Posts
    351 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ImGreen View Post
    Thank you much. I just started using OpenDNS (love it) so that was my problem. Thank you.

How did you figure it out, and how did you find the domain to add to the whitelist?
    After a couple of weeks of just dealing with it not working only while a home I figured it was something on my network. At the open DNS site you can view recently blocked domains. I saw ps.palmwhatever.com was being blocked. I think I then pulled that up in a PC web browser to see that it was the adware category that was the problem. That is when I whitelisted and waited several minutes for it to take affect and palm updates OS and Apps were working again.
    Global Posts
    351 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ImGreen View Post
    Still had a problem downloading the Tetris game so I modified the domain name to "palmws.com" in the OpenDNS whitelist and then I was able to download the Tetris game.
    Probably better to whitelist the entire palmws.com like you did anyway just to make sure.
    Have been trying the last 10 minutes.
    I have been trying for the last 2 min...both the Update and App Catalog...

Glad to see someone else having this problem. C'mon 1.2!
    Same here, both the app catalog and the updater.
    Me aswell, I was just about to post this. Both the App Catalog and Update service is unavailable. Impending 1.2? Lets hope so!!
    Please release 1.2...it would wake me up (doing a lot of deskwork)!!
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    I knew this thread was going to show up. LOL
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    I keep getting "Unable to connect, stop hitting the damn update button every 5 minutes"

anyone else?
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    We can only hope.....
    The amount of attention this thread has gotten in the past 5 min shows how much we are all crapping ourselves waiting for 1.2
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast