Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Sam here, app catalog is down. Fingers crossed for even a little something maybe.
    Maybe Apple is attacking back and screwing up their app catalog.
    Neither apps or update available 940 central
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
    Maybe Apple is attacking back and screwing up their app catalog.

I agree this is certainly the most likely explanation

Perhaps apple is fixing it so my ipod touch will work with synergy
    app catalog just worked for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewhughes86 View Post
    app catalog just worked for me.
    Me too

Further updates as warrented on this pressing issue

B sure to tune in
    app catalog works for me. still only 30!
    Hopefully something new in the next few days! Stay positive...it can only get better!
    Back up and running in south alabama
    Updates works too. Just no new updates.
    Same here in Philly, catalog backup & still only 30 apps. Maybe server updates for 1.1 stuff.
    Just started happening to me this morning. "App Catalog unavailable. Try again later." Tried reboot, and didn't help. It's been this way all day (at least 4 hrs so far). Update app also not working. Strange thing is that other Pre users are loading app catalog just fine: @PreThinking and @ConfusedGeek on Twitter.
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryCMancuso View Post
    Just started happening to me this morning. "App Catalog unavailable. Try again later." Tried reboot, and didn't help. It's been this way all day (at least 4 hrs so far). Update app also not working. Strange thing is that other Pre users are loading app catalog just fine: @PreThinking and @ConfusedGeek on Twitter.
    Fixed. Turned off wifi, App Catalog works with EVDO. Turned wifi back on, and it now works on Wifi. No longer Unavailable. Wonder if it was just something with my router or network?
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I'm seeing the same thing: unavailable. I'll try your fix -- no wifi -- and see if that works.
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    It is unavailable for both my wife and I however people on irc say it loads fine...
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    I turned off wifi and it worked. I used to browse it with wifi on... Maybe pal blacklisted me because of filecoaster
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    For about the past three days, I haven't been able to access my App Catalog. When I tap the button, all I get is a message saying "App Catalog unavailable. Try again later."

Any idea what's wrong? I have between 3-5 bars when I try, and the phone is connected to my wireless network.

Not that there are many apps I'm missing, anyways...
    pop into airplane mode to shut the radios down. Then come out and try again...had it happen to me a few times and that seemed to fix it..
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    try clearing your cache
    and restating your pre
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Thank you for the suggestions. The Airplane thing didn't work for me, so I handed it over to my DH. I guess he changed it over to a different wifi router or something, and now it works.

Thanks again.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast