Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    nothing new
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Still cool! I am still saying someone was testing something they have been working on all week.

Just because it looks the same doesn't mean they didn't change things: Like setting it up to be able to add apps. I mean, they were already updating apps, so that isn't an issue.

They may have even jsut been flooding it on their own end to get a good idea of how many hits it can take.

Still, I think they were testing something. Not exactly resting from releasing their update. Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by DKatman View Post
    Still cool! I am still saying someone was testing something they have been working on all week.

Still, I think they were testing something. Not exactly resting from releasing their update. Nice!

I like the way you think, and sure hope you are right, I could use some more apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAfter909 View Post
    I'll cross my eyes if I have to get some apps.
    Lmao
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    Nothing is new to the eye. Maybe something is new inside? Maybe something to allow easier to allow easier communitcation between the parties that develop, approve, and distribute the apps? Maybe something to make it more friendly to WebOS 1.1? Maybe something to allow Pay apps?

I'm betting on a server burp and reset.

When you first pull up the catalog, there is a BETA banner on the upper right side. It has always been there. It still is. When you go into one of the Top Tags such as Most Recent or the Alphabetical list, the Beta banner is not there. I can't remember if those listings had the banner before or not.
    Ya the Beta tags where in all of the app catalog pages before the update lastnight. Notice they where gone when I updated the WHERE App, just didn't think it was a big deal. Lets hope for the best.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    While i wish there was a flood of apps want I more than that is when the apps do start coming the first big batch's are useful ones before all the ones where after 15 minutes of goofing off you never use it again types.
    Don't knows abouts yous but I'm still hungery for some more appitizing OS updates. Unlock what's with in. Don't get me wrong I want some new apps to, but how about unlocking some of the hacks over at dev wiki, so we don't have to redo half of them after every update.
    No new apps for me either.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega33 View Post
    While i wish there was a flood of apps want I more than that is when the apps do start coming the first big batch's are useful ones before all the ones where after 15 minutes of goofing off you never use it again types.
    What?
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    What?
    lol Sorry.

That was a mess i admit.

I hope Palm pushs out the more useful apps first rather than the goofy fart app types. If that means taking a longer to do that, its fine by me.

I couldn't tell you how many apps i've downloaded for my ipod, well into the hundreds at least. I use maybe 5 daily. The rest are fun for about 15 minutes then i never use them again.
    'App Catalog unavailable' for me right now (8:43 am EST).
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkEye View Post
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    x3
    x4
    It's back now.
    Hopefully that means, within a week we get new apps.
    I can't get the Homebrew to work at all.
    Mine is not available, maybe new apps, don't know
    X245. Sorry, I was never good at math.
    App Catalog not working and neither is update.. Says cannot connect
    Again not available. I'm thinking it may be sever hickups as someone suggested more than a torrent of new apps. The timing (sat morning) is to odd.

But still I'm hopefull.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast