1.    #1  
    Is it just me or are twitter notification in Tweed not working anymore? I am resetting my phone as we speak to see if that might fix it, but is anyone else getting notification in Tweed? Let me know.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Nope. I'm not getting them either, Just when I finaly started to after tweeds last update.
    Spaz had an update after 1.1 so they might still work. Tweed might be broken though until they update.
    My notifications were acting funny before 1.1. I was also getting the 'freeze' when you try to edit the timeline settings.
    y dont u guys do this....go to ur notifications on tweed...turn them off and turn them back on...that worked for me
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
    Spaz had an update after 1.1 so they might still work. Tweed might be broken though until they update.
    I've never got any notifications from SPAZ, There is no setting in the preferences for notifications, Am I missing something?
    mine stil work on 1.1
    I'm also having problems with Tweed notifications after the 1.1 update. I select Show Notifications and turn off Play Sound and Vibrate, but they just keep turning back on by themselves. I can't seem to make the changes stick. Hope they are aware and working on a Tweed update... until then I will have to turn off notifications altogether.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    y dont u guys do this....go to ur notifications on tweed...turn them off and turn them back on...that worked for me
    Thanks, that seemed to have worked for me. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikelynch View Post
    I'm also having problems with Tweed notifications after the 1.1 update. I select Show Notifications and turn off Play Sound and Vibrate, but they just keep turning back on by themselves. I can't seem to make the changes stick. Hope they are aware and working on a Tweed update... until then I will have to turn off notifications altogether.
    Tap them rather than drag them and it should work. I had this problem before 1.1 and Tweed support told me to do this.
    I uninstalled and reinstalled; no problems now.