1.    #1  
    I don't have good numbers over a length of time to be able to say this for sure but as a user who generally is down to about 20% after a full day of use 15-16 hours it appears that I am getting much better battery life. After 7.5 hours I am down to 80% with normal usage. I will update as I get numbers over a longer term.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I think i posted earlier that i didn't think i saw any improvements but as a whole day with 1.1 has gone on it does seem to be better. Maybe i just used it less but it didn't seem like it. Or it's all just in my head
    Unfortunately, while I'd gotten the impression earlier in the day that battery life was improved, it's not. I'm still running at best around an 8%/hour discharge rate, which is with no EAS accounts enabled. When I was using EAS (before a server crash), I was averaging no better than 10%/hour.

So, still in the "not-so-great" battery life group... Grrr.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Mine seems greatly improved. I have taken several calls, may emails and sms messages, and moderate web browsing. I am only at 46% where as usually I am plugged in.

I have a feeling that it will vary depending an use patterns. I think overall it will seem worse because everyone will be playing with the update more than they think even though they say its the same usage.

But thats just my opinion.
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Mine seems better, but as someone else pointed out that devices will use power no matter what.
    Global Posts
    628 Global Posts
    Mine still seems like crap. I am using EAS though. Still shouldn't be this bad.
    I feel like mine is actually better as well since the update. I use EAS as well and have been doing my average browsing/etc and I'm not down to where I normally am by this time with the battery.
    i think mine is better. I used it between 11:30 and it is not 7:30 and I have 46% on moderate use. It was worst!
    charged to 100% at 12pm.. it's 5pm.. just got the 20% notification

5 hours!! I took 3 calls total of 10 min. 10 sms messages, and read email and browsed web for about 45 min..

not heavy, not light.. but avg. so 15% an hour though just doesn't seem reasonable..

I still think it's exchange..
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Not quite sure yet, still in the breakin period for my extended battery. One of my friends battery life got sucked down today, but mine has remained stable, might have gotten a little bit better. Will have a better idea in the next week when my battery get cycled and start using it regularly.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    About the same.