1.    #1  
    My work uses LEAP profiles for their wifi and I've seen users with iPhones able to connect. Googling around finds the steps to get an iPhone onto a LEAP, but there are not comparable options on the Pre. A couple people in this thread claim they were able to do it, but conveniently neglected to explain how. Can anyone explain how, if possible, this is done? Thanks.
  2.    #2  
    Anyone? Beuller? Beuller?
    We have a LEAP network in the district I am in. If I had the password for the secure access I could access it with no problem. If you have that information when you go to the WiFi preferences you click on connect and under security you select either the Enterprise.
  4.    #4  
    When I go into the Join Network dialog, I enter the Network Name (obtained from our company laptops profile) and select Enterprise for security, bringing up two lines to enter ID and PW. Whether I use the form of "USERID" and "PASSWORD" or "DOMAIN\USERID" and PASSWORD, it won't connect. Searching the <gasp> Apple boards and people are hit-and-miss with their success, but it sounds like they have more options to configure things. Hmmm.
  5.    #5  
    Judging from the stampede of activity in this thread*, no one must have LEAP networks to connect to or the darn Pre just can't do it. iPhone wins. Boo. How lame.

* Everyone is too busy making more "ZOMG! Teh batterie lif is realz bad!!1!!" threads.