1.    #1  
    Less than 2 months out i am very happy with my Pre.
    i know a few of people have problems but not me
    and some people are just apple trolls with no life
    but for me i am happy.
    who's with me!!!!

P.S. just tired of all the negative comments and the trolls just want something different
    P.S.2 this is a NO whining zone
    Last edited by Warblad13; 07/24/2009 at 01:44 PM.
    I'm with you 100%. Love my Pre. Love the 1.1 update (Palm, keep 'em coming!).
    I... am... with you! love my pre since day one, minor oreo but i'm not whining! software is amazing.... pre ftw
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I'm with ya... I've had it since July 1st, and I love it. I have had to return a couple because of poor build quality, but I could care less. Sprint has never given me a problem about returning a phone, nor will they.

This phone does everything I NEED it to do. Sure I want more apps, but I knew going in that there wouldn't be many to start, but as time goes on there will be plenty.

Great OS, great phone...
    I'm in, pre is such an amazing device
    I got my Pre this past Monday I am loving it. Previous Palm owner switch to the Instinct for a few months but glad to be back with Palm!
    same here
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Is anyone concerned that they only have 30 apps available and it's been WEEKS since the last release??
    Quote Originally Posted by runner77 View Post
    Is anyone concerned that they only have 30 apps available and it's been WEEKS since the last release??
    dont really give a ****
  10.    #10  
    no
    with 65+ homebrew and many many apps coming to the apps catalog
    http://www.precentral.net/popcap-working-games-pre
    no absolutely not
    Great phone! And you know as long as you can get emails and chat your happy. admit it.
    "Well, I don't favor talkin' to vermin, but I'll talk to you just this once." --John Wayne
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by PilgREm View Post
    Great phone! And you know as long as you can get emails and chat your happy. admit it.
    and web surf
    listen to music
    text
    games
    calendar
    gps
    let me know if i am missing anything
    then i am happy
    oh wait i can do all those things now
    happy happy joy joy
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Operative word: "WEEKS". But in those weeks there have been three updates, including one fairly sizable update. That means Palm is actively developing upgrades and fixes. That's a good thing.

Now, if it were weeks without any new apps AND no new updates, I'd start getting a bit concerned.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    Operative word: "WEEKS". But in those weeks there have been three updates, including one fairly sizable update. That means Palm is actively developing upgrades and fixes. That's a good thing.

Now, if it were weeks without any new apps AND no new updates, I'd start getting a bit concerned.
    i agree its been less than 2 months people are so impatient
    i for one am happy
  15.    #15  
    does anybody notice more than half of the negative post are made by fairly new users? i suspect they are trolls.
    Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    Two months and still good. My phone randomly turns off though... I haven't figured that one out yet.

It could be that developers aren't allowed to get their apps into the store until they reopen the store.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    no problem with my PRE yet and hoping it stays that way...
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts

No.

bj