1.    #1  
    I have read about multiple people getting their PRE for like $100 or even $50. How is this possible?

I'm thinking of buying 5 PREs, what kinda discounts do you think they would be willing to give?

I already signed up for the Alliant Credit Union and heard you have an option to get 10% off for the first 2 months and your activation fee waived, is this true?
    Quote Originally Posted by mandaminator View Post
    I have read about multiple people getting their PRE for like $100 or even $50. How is this possible?

I'm thinking of buying 5 PREs, what kinda discounts do you think they would be willing to give?

I already signed up for the Alliant Credit Union and heard you have an option to get 10% off for the first 2 months and your activation fee waived, is this true?
    Credit Union discounts vary, but, 10%/Activation waived is about right.

As for discounts on the actual handsets, I would call TeleSales. They seem to be able to do the most with pricing on the Pre. Don't expect $50.00 per phone, and don't be suprised if they say

Welcome to the land of the Pre, my friend.
  3.    #3  
    That's funny because my parents own a business and when someone has a large order we give them a discount. In no way do I know how many PREs people buy but i doubt they have a lot of people walk in and wanting 5 PRE's
    I havent read about anyone getting discounted pricing for a Pre although I wouldnt be totally surprised if it has happened.

Im pretty sure corporate discounts are continuous, not for a set amount of months.
    Quote Originally Posted by mandaminator View Post
    That's funny because my parents own a business and when someone has a large order we give them a discount. In no way do I know how many PREs people buy but i doubt they have a lot of people walk in and wanting 5 PRE's
    5 phones is not a large order...

although you might get some other perks thrown in if you actually did order 5.
  6.    #6  
    5 must be a lot if that's the max amount for a non-business account.

Maybe 5 free touchstones ... lol