1.    #1  
    So this update was obviously dissappointing and still leaves a lot of problems for basic functionality. Copy and Paste?... c'mon this isn't new technology. Still can't customize notifications without rooting. What are some of your gripes?
    People who expected the kitchen sink right of the bat with the release of this device......
    Meh. My pre runs smoother. So no. it is not a dissapointment.
    i am somewhat disapointed.. i really don't notice any changes. its the same **** minus 1 or 2 bugs.
    Great Updata! Palm, just keep em coming.
    At least the updates are coming about twice a month. I'd take that over a less-supported phone anyday.
    you gotta put things into perspective. This is a device which has only been out 6 weeks. No, it's nto terribly difficult to write code to implement the functions people want. But most of the work is done after the code is written, it goes through demo, QA, formal review, signoffs. I'm sure the people at Palm are working very hard to bring us what they can, and in all honestly, the fact that weve seen this many changes made in 6 weeks is pretty astounding.

Give credit where credit is due. You'll get what you want eventually. In the meantime, if this phone doesnt satisfy your needs, why stick with it? plenty of options on the table.
    Obviously disappointing? For awhile it sounded as if this update was going to be almost exclusively for EAS users. I feel like we got a much needed "tune-up" to webOS and I am extremely satisfied.

Keep up the great work, Palm!
    less than 2 months out and the Pre has come far.
    keep them coming!!
    Don't be sad. Could be worse, Palm could have put out another Treo with no updates ever ever ever.
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Hey Palm, you just fixed/improved a good amount of features, but those are not ones I use so you suck.

/sarcasm
    Quote Originally Posted by oasis9389 View Post
    i am somewhat disapointed.. i really don't notice any changes. its the same **** minus 1 or 2 bugs.
    why you pissed?
    Another whining thread, great!
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by templeghg22 View Post
    So this update was obviously dissappointing
    93% disagrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by templeghg22 View Post
    So this update was obviously dissappointing and still leaves a lot of problems for basic functionality. Copy and Paste?... c'mon this isn't new technology. Still can't customize notifications without rooting. What are some of your gripes?
    i think these updates r awesome...better than other phones...my last phone had 1 update in 2 years so im very happy with the pre updates!!!
    What happens if the sun comes up a minute late tomorrow? NO NO don't do it!
    On the other hand go ahead.
    "Well, I don't favor talkin' to vermin, but I'll talk to you just this once." --John Wayne
    Still waiting on some other features (customizable alerts for texts, Text forwarding, maybe video recording and a battery tweak) but the updates have been coming and that's a great thing in itself.

Patience my young padawans, learn you will.