• It's good.

53 55.21%
  • It's weak.

9 9.38%
  • I hate it!

0 0%
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    At first it seemed like 1.1 was strictly a business update. But after using 1.1 for a while, 1.1 definitely feels a lot more polished than 1.0.x.

Ok, there weren't any break-through updates and we always want more. But there must be at least a hundred, maybe a couple of hundred fixes in this release.

The announced new features/fixes: EAS, emoticons, iTunes, person reminders, etc.

Speed improvements: browser, scrolling, open up to like 28 apps (!), app loading, etc.

Graphics: several animations

Select by tapping in memo app, email memo.

And mucho more. If you want, just read the topic: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...u-noticed.html

I just wanted to say: keep it up Palm!
    Last edited by bruba; 07/24/2009 at 10:26 AM.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Yeah even though it didn't have some of what i was wanted to see in 1.1 i'm happy with it. I just noticed this morning the browser seems even faster now and i thought it was pretty fast pre-1.1
    I voted good. Only because I think there will be better updates in the future At least I hope!
    I thin* its good, didnt really have any feat*res I need, b*t Im more than happy with it coming o*t.

What are we on the 4th *pdate since la*nch.....atleast we *now Palm is wor*ing on things, and getting *pdates o*t as soon as possible. If people j*st had some patience abo*t this st*ff, it wo*ld all go smoothly. "Good things come to those that wait".
    My only two complaints which are pretty minor. System sounds sound very muffled now and I wish they would fix the signal bar issues.
    I could do without the menu animations but that's just me. Overall, I think 1.1.0 is a pretty good update.
    its good
    its sparked more homebrew apps
    One feature in 1.1 update that I needed badly was the ability to use
    SYmbols in Web pages
    Before I could not use the "\" symbol therefore i couldn't log into my Corp. E-mail from my phone.. Now i can!! Awesome.

Emoticons are nice I guess, Nothing special.. adds very little value compared to other critical missing features/apps

I am pissed that we still can't delete the Nascar App. The NFL app is nice I will use it, Hope to see one like it with NCAA FB.
    I do Not like palm/Sprint Adding Apps I do not choose on my own that have nothing to do with the Phones core functions ( messaging, Phone, Web,camera) I mean seriously NASCAR!!

Some features I wish it would have fixed ..

Better Calculator- ( build in conversion options like the TREO's Calc. Had)
    Notification sounds Ability to select diff. system Notification sounds. ( new sound is ok I am not pleased nor annoyed, wish it would be user changeable.)

I am beginning to think that Video recording will NOT be offered in this Gen of the Pre.

FLASH/FLASh, FLASH - Anytime now, I want my HULU!
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson1900 View Post
    I could do without the menu animations but that's just me. Overall, I think 1.1.0 is a pretty good update.
    I really do Not notice Menu Animations? Am I missing this?
    I am fairly happy; while the dialer and animations are snappier, I still have problems with e-mail using IMAP to fetch mail from my corporate mail server. Now I have to go back and hide the NFL and Nascar apps
    Quote Originally Posted by Addie_Goodvibes View Post
    I really do Not notice Menu Animations? Am I missing this?
    Notice that when you tap the menu in the top left, it scrolls down instead of just appearing.
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Thanks Palm! Keep up the good work.
    Quote Originally Posted by PreMenstrualSyndrome View Post
    I am fairly happy; while the dialer and animations are snappier, I still have problems with e-mail using IMAP to fetch mail from my corporate mail server. Now I have to go back and hide the NFL and Nascar apps

I would like the option of being able to delete the Nascar App.
    Since we only have 8Gb Sprint/Palm should NOT be forcing Apps on us that we do not chose, it takes up Memory that we could use for something else.