Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Can you pull your contact photos from Facebook? If so how? Thx
    Probably for now, the only workaround to do this would be, go to the photo on facebook you want, and do a screen capture. (Orange button+Sym key+P all pressed together) This saves that image, in your Photo app, Screen Captures Album. Then you can assign that to your contact.
    Is that what the OP is asking? Contact Photos are automatically downloaded from facebook into your contats application provided you have a facebook account and you enter that account information into the Pre's Contact's app.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    Is that what the OP is asking? Contact Photos are automatically downloaded from facebook into your contats application provided you have a facebook account and you enter that account information into the Pre's Contact's app.
    +1. They will even update if the Facebook user updates their photo.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    I had a WinMo device with the Spb shell program on it. When I would edit contact info, when it came to the picture, it would give the options of phone/downloads and or Facebook. I would tape Facebook and then I could choose which picture of my friend/contact I wanted and it would load that one.
    I think that may only happen if you stay signed in to FB from your PRE. I dont use FB often, so I dont want my Pre to constantly be talking to FB. But I may want to from time to time add a photo from someone in my FB to my contacts in PRE. By doing it manually like that, I can accomplish it, by a screen cap, then manually assign ..
    Quote Originally Posted by firstimer View Post
    I had a WinMo device with the Spb shell program on it. When I would edit contact info, when it came to the picture, it would give the options of phone/downloads and or Facebook. I would tape Facebook and then I could choose which picture of my friend/contact I wanted and it would load that one.
    Yeah, PRE does not do that.. it would be nice tho
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    I did it the " capture" way. It worked but the photo turned out real blurry. Any ideas?
    The only thing I can think of, is editing the captured picture to just crop out the face part that you want, and make it smaller in a photo editing app (Photoshop, PaintShopPro, etc), so it may appear tighter???

Good Luck.