1.    #1  
    Seems as if service has been effected as well as evdo icon not showing up at all anymore especially with wifi on ...

Also tried updating prl and its saying I need a wireless connection with my service provider ...

Lastly seems as if battery drain is worse now as I have only had it off the charger for and hour and its already below 80% this hasn't happened since I got the phone ...

On the positive side the screen is must more responsive and web is a touch faster as well as loading the camera...emoticons are cool but its sucks there isn't a separate window for selections
    Last edited by Impulsebuyer; 07/24/2009 at 07:48 AM.
    I'm sure you did, but I will ask anyway...Did you reset the phone to see if it helps?
    Follow Me On

Ive always noticed the EV sign not showing when WIFI is ON....so that is before the update.
    I also have the same problem when trying to update the PRL. Says I need a wireless connection to the network in order to see my preferences, which does not make sense.

Update Network settings works fine though.
    Quote Originally Posted by rnash2 View Post
    I also have the same problem when trying to update the PRL. Says I need a wireless connection to the network in order to see my preferences, which does not make sense.

I think that is normal. The PRL updates & then the phone signal is reset after. During the reset, this is why you see the phone quickly go into "Offline Mode" & display the message you described.
    Follow Me On

no problems here... i did a reset after all the updates then went in and reloaded the PRL and Network on WiFi with no issues...
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    There is a tread where they are tracking these issues. I have the battery issue too.
    Its the General WebOS Chat. I have a post there describing my battery problem in detail too. Its awfull!
    On battery life check settings like gps off stuff like that my setting were changed after update .
  9.    #9  
    Still having issues with prl but I use sprint only so hopefully it doesn't matter... Also recently noticed that the screen gets very bright randomly at times even tho set to dimmest setting
    Quote Originally Posted by rnash2 View Post

^^^^^
    This
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    Also tried updating prl and its saying I need a wireless connection with my service provider ...

Lastly seems as if battery drain is worse now as I have only had it off the charger for and hour and its already below 80% this hasn't happened since I got the phone ...
    + 1 This is exactly what I am experiencing (even after a reboot). Also +1 to what rnash2 said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    Seems as if service has been effected as well as evdo icon not showing up at all anymore especially with wifi on ...

On the positive side the screen is must more responsive and web is a touch faster as well as loading the camera...emoticons are cool but its sucks there isn't a separate window for selections
    I'm having the same issue with updating prl since updating to 1.1 even with wireless active.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Yes having the same message when updating prl. Also seeing really poor signal where I used to have strong signals. Actually roamed for the first time yesterday. Can't explain it.