Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Hey guys, I just started using podcasts and I am wondering how you guys manage your favorites on the pre for quick access to them?
    Use Google Reader and access them from the web (there is a nice mobile site).

Click on 'See Original' and it usually starts streaming the podcast. In some feeds, it will take you to the original post where you can download the podcast (it will stream on the Pre).
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    I know this is not a popular choice here but itunes updates and manage podcasts for me. thank you Palm.
    I just let iTunes download my subscribed podcasts and then just manually moved the MP3 files from my iTunes "podcasts" folder to a similar folder on my Pre.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    If only Palm would include a freaking seekbar...

(like in the web streaming app)
    I second Google Reader. I think this is a better way to do it than iTunes. No syncing necessary!
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Podcaster seems to run much better now with WebOS 1.1
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    I second Google Reader. I think this is a better way to do it than iTunes. No syncing necessary!
    I agree as well. When I'm reading my morning news feeds, I just star my podcasts, and then I can go to my "starred feeds" folder and easily find my podcasts. Works like a charm, and because I usually listen to them in the car, I'm always charging while listening so the battery drain from streaming isn't an issue.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    may I suggest....

http:/[slash]forums.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/194583-prepod-v0-2-2-7-24-a.html

ARG, egads, stupid posting rules...

....agggghhh ok I must look into this homebrew app stuff now!