1.    #1  

Like im on this site and i joined in like a week or 2 to find out do i really want the palm Pre.?? I'm Reading ya'll threads and stuff and it has me wondering ( OR

But like can u guys help me decide do i really want this like tell me the "FLAWS (BUGs)" and The "GREAT" Things about it.!!

THANKs Bye/Bye
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Youtube / videos / reviews / go to the store play with the demo / if you're looking for a cryphone, go to at*t
    Global Posts
    262 Global Posts
    If you like webOS (Which is good) but want to take a chance on the hardware, sure.
    "We must not contradict, but instruct him that contradicts us; for a madman is not cured by another running mad also." - Dr. An Wang
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Take the risk. That's what I did and I don't regret it. Although I do kinda miss the BlackBerry. But whatever. The Pre is cool.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KiiDDoreTRo View Post

Like im on this site and i joined in like a week or 2 to find out do i really want the palm Pre.?? I'm Reading ya'll threads and stuff and it has me wondering ( OR

But like can u guys help me decide do i really want this like tell me the "FLAWS (BUGs)" and The "GREAT" Things about it.!!

THANKs Bye/Bye

Why is it I see your nic I read it as Kilgore Trout, the fictional science-fiction writer of Venus on the Half-Shell, dreamt up by Kurt Vonnegut?

R u 4 real? Or R u so like something dreamt up by like another fiction writer? Just askin'.
    You should get one. You can always return it within 30 days if you do not like it.

Pre's best thing is its software - WebOS which is the most advanced mobile OS out there. Seamless multitasking, synergy (pulls all your contacts, calenders, emails from different sources and brings them together in a unified experience), excellent non intrusive notifications are just few of the unique things it has. I also like the step-by-step voice directions (with street names) that you get for free with your Pre.

One big negative is lack of apps but Palm has already released the SDK so I have my hopes up.
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    I've had the iPhone, and a Blackberry Bold, to me the Palm Pre is in between, u have the best of both worlds. I love the device so far and i've had mine for about 5 days
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    As someone that has had a few Pre's die on them guess what phone i still have the Pre. It's a great phone and i love the WebOS. I vote you should get it.
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    I left the iPhone to get the Pre, and I'm glad that I did. I got the Pre because it has a ton of potential. There are still many ways where the iPhone is more impressive to show off to your friends. There are still many apps on the iPhone that help in day to day life that are not available for the Pre at this time. The Pre can hold it's own and is superior to the iPhone in several ways.

Again, the Pre has potential. The apps are coming. The tweaks are coming. They just aren't here yet. The Pre is a very powerful computer and when it's powers are delivered to the end user, it will be the finest device available.
    Quote Originally Posted by SharonW View Post
    Why is it I see your nic I read it as Kilgore Trout, the fictional science-fiction writer of Venus on the Half-Shell, dreamt up by Kurt Vonnegut?

R u 4 real? Or R u so like something dreamt up by like another fiction writer? Just askin'.
    Tell me about it. The first post is worded... well, I don't know how it's worded. Nobody speaks that way. It's as if someone of moderate intelligence is attempting (but failing miserably) to disguise him/herself in a forum by wording things weridly.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    No ! Go go to ebay and get you a Sanyo 8200

So you won't come back here and whine about how the Pre it is not what you wanted.
    I've never had a better phone than the one I have now (Palm Pre) Now, if you wanna buy it do it if not don't do it.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Huncher View Post
    No ! Go go to ebay and get you a Sanyo 8200

So you won't come back here and whine about how the Pre it is not what you wanted.
    Great phone BTW!