Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    I think the best way to implement this would be if you touch the gesture area while clicking the link. That is easy, gives you feedback (the LED lights up when you touch the gesture area), it's consistent with existing features (the shortcut for copy/cut/paste), and it would work even with the keyboard closed.

I submitted this as a suggestion on Palm's site, Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

The button currently minimizes the card. Maybe it's worth rethinking what the button does throughout the UI, but if we want a quick fix on this, it's not the place for a huge redesign like this.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jdale View Post
    I think the best way to implement this would be if you touch the gesture area while clicking the link. That is easy, gives you feedback (the LED lights up when you touch the gesture area), it's consistent with existing features (the shortcut for copy/cut/paste), and it would work even with the keyboard closed.

I submitted this as a suggestion on Palm's site, [url= & Feature Requests | Palm USA[/url]

The button currently minimizes the card. Maybe it's worth rethinking what the button does throughout the UI, but if we want a quick fix on this, it's not the place for a huge redesign like this.
    I agree 100 percent. Thanks for submitting this feature request to the official Palm forum.

Rob
    Rob Robinson
    Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755p >> Palm Pre
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12