Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    I just received a call, that just showed my lock screen. No info about a call actually coming in. My phone was vibrating on the lock screen. After the call ended, my phone showed who the call was with and continued to pretend like i was still on the phone with them. WTF? Did they test this release?
    careful I'm sure someone will post soon explaining how this is a 1.0 device and tell you to buy an iphone.

Hope a reset fixes the issue for you.
    1.1 device now.
  4. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Serious issues like being seriously awesome? I agree!

And OP, I'm sure they didn't test this release.
    I had a call come through while locked on the Touchstone after the 1.1 update. It showed who was calling. I'll be keeping an I to see if it happens to me.
    My PC once locked up on me. Microsoft has some serious issues...
    My friend called me, her pic showed up, but just as I was about to pick up after the first ring, I get a missed call notification. A moment later, she calls again, I answer, I hear background noise, then I hear her dialing a number. We stay connected, I hear noise, I talk, she doesn't answer...I hang up. I call her back after 30 seconds...no answer, goes to voicemail.

I think we can chalk this one up to user error at the other end though....lol. Her Lotus broke so I gave her my Sprint Touch....long nails and non familiartiy with a touch screen device will probably cause that.
    Mine works fine, I just tested it... hope you can fix your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I think we can chalk this one up to user error at the other end though....lol. Her Lotus broke so I gave her my Sprint Touch....long nails and non familiartiy with a touch screen device will probably cause that.
    Reboot her, and then complain to her parents about their shoddy workmanship!!
    Quote Originally Posted by wicketr View Post
    I just received a call, that just showed my lock screen. No info about a call actually coming in. My phone was vibrating on the lock screen. After the call ended, my phone showed who the call was with and continued to pretend like i was still on the phone with them. WTF? Did they test this release?
    mine is working good
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    serious business
    This happened sporadically to me prior to the 1.1 update. Works without issue after the 1.1 update so far. Try a reboot. Sometimes the lock interface seems to block notifications from working properly.
    Has it happened more than once and did you try a reboot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    careful I'm sure someone will post soon explaining how this is a 1.0 device and tell you to buy an iphone.

Hope a reset fixes the issue for you.
    Boy, you really are cheerful today aren't you?
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    What we need here is a "Jump to Conclusion" matt.
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    I have actually seen this once, but it was prior to the recent update. Phone ringing, but showed locked screen the entire time with no caller id. Wierd
    Tsk, tsk... major problems indeed with 1.1.

* I have noticed that my phone calls go through after in rings 2-5 times.

* When people call me, if I don't answer, they get automatically picked up by voicemail. How can I turn that off? 1.1.0 doesn't allow it.

* Version 1.1.0 killed my battery. It now only lasts till I charge it again.

Good luck fixing these issues Palm. And do some actual testing next time. I mean, 1 person out of 100,000 had an issue and you can't fix it?
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    Its a mat, with different conclusions on it, that you jump to!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast