1.    #1  
    Just upgraded to 1.1 and had a very annoying issue with call waiting and was wondering if anyone had the same problem.

I received a second call, switched to it, then switched back to the first. While I was on the first the 2nd called hung up. When I finished with the first call i was stuck with the phone thinking I was on the phone with the other caller still. The hang up button would do nothing. I was able to close the phone app and then try to make other calls, but they would never ring and eventually say unable to make call. Eventually I had to reboot.

Anyone else experience this?
    Yes me too, I dread call waiting HELP
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    The call waiting does seem buggy for me too. I've tried several times to hang up on the current call when a new one comes in, using the normal bar, but then it kills everything and I'm left with no call.
    This behavior also happened with the past Sprint Treo's and Centro. I heard it was to due with a network quirk rather than the phone
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I've had that same issue. Turning the phone to airplane mode and back again seems to fix it. Hopefully that bug will be gone when 1.2 finally comes out...