1.    #1  
    Yikes - post-update, sending an email with photo attached from the album, never sends.

Then when I try to "save as draft" the app freezes utterly. Gonna reboot again see if that brings different behavior.

Update: reboot no help, removed gmail acount, re-added. Still cannot send photo attachment. Anyone else test this?
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    No problems here. Sent from google account to google account just fine. Didn't try exchange.
  3.    #3  
    Appreciate. If I can establish it's it's just me, I'll just do a reset or something. Appreciate your time.
    I'm having the exact same issue, anyone ever figure this out?

I have tried different pics of different sizes, and also other file types too. When I hit the send button it doesn the "pressed animation" but then nothing happens. Then when I try to "save as draft" the email app freezes and I have to close it.

HELP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by HebrewHammer View Post
    I'm having the exact same issue, anyone ever figure this out?

I have tried different pics of different sizes, and also other file types too. When I hit the send button it doesn the "pressed animation" but then nothing happens. Then when I try to "save as draft" the email app freezes and I have to close it.

HELP!!!
    I am using Exchange email... whenever I send a PIC with attachment, it sends multiple copies and continues to send the email until I delete it from my outbox... last attempt to send a pic, it sent 100 copies before I realized it.

Lee
    Lee Ladisky
    Has there been any update on this? I still am having the same problem, and it sucks to not be able to send attachments. Maybe the WebOS Repair Utility can help?