1.    #1  
    Hello all,

I'm sorry if anyone has posted anything like this before, but at this point I'm frustrated with Sprint. I'm on my 3rd Palm Pre and this one has turned off on me on several occasions but hasn't anymore since I've done a hard reset. The Pre would turn off while in my pocket or whatever, and next time I go to use the phone I realize that the phone has been off. Sprint Customer Service has said that they cannot replace it because it's still within 30 days of activation and that I would need to go to a repair center to have it replaced. I went to a repair center 3 times and each time they said they couldn't replace the Pre unless they can duplicate the problem. My frustration comes in the fact that the problem happens at random times during the day, so how are they suppose to duplicate that? This third Pre was sent to me by Sprint via advance exchange because previous one has slider issues and powered off when closing the slider.

Anyone have any suggestions?
    They don't have to do it, just be firm and they SHOULD take it back

Also, use the search, the forums are swamped enough as is
    Quote Originally Posted by wordweaver View Post
    iJaculate somewhere else
  3.    #3  
    They don't' have to necessarily do what?
    Sounds like the loose battery issue to me. OP, see if they will swap you out a new battery.
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett
    Quote Originally Posted by thechosenfew88 View Post
    They don't' have to necessarily do what?
    Wha? this makes no sense in the context of this forum thread....
    Quote Originally Posted by wordweaver View Post
    iJaculate somewhere else
    If you can't get anywhere with the sprint store. Call Sprint *2 and ask for someone from Retention Dept. and if that fails call Sprints Loyalty Group.
    "Well, I don't favor talkin' to vermin, but I'll talk to you just this once." --John Wayne
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by PilgREm View Post
    If you can't get anywhere with the sprint store. Call Sprint *2 and ask for someone from Retention Dept. and if that fails call Sprints Loyalty Group.
    I will try to do so tomorrow. I talked to a manager at Customer Service and he put in a service ticket for them to review my phone and see what may be causing the problem. I hope this will be my last time visiting the store to try and get a replacement that I know I well deserve due to the bad luck bandwagon I've been on with Pre's so far.

Thanks once again!