1.    #1  
    Okay so everyone knows,

I've rooted my pre.. I added the time stamp hack.. and email/text forwarding using the program provided in the web os dev. After adding these I can no longer get into text conversations.

The text app opens. I goto click a person and it just blinks and won't enter. Same with adding a new text or clicking conversation. Basically my touch doesn't respond.

So I disabled both of those hacks... Nadda. still wont work.

Even in the notification area.. I cant click the text.. ARGH anyway to fix this? I don't want to do a hard-reset.
    The hacks will be fixed soon. Keep an eye out on the WebOS Development board.
    Follow Me On

Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    I didn't add the timestamp hack, just the forward hack, and I can get into my conversations. Can't forward em, but I can still read em.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    The hacks will be fixed soon. Keep an eye out on the WebOS Development board.
    Yea I have faith, unfortunately I don't know how long it will take for a fix. But thanks for the reply.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsabo View Post
    I didn't add the timestamp hack, just the forward hack, and I can get into my conversations. Can't forward em, but I can still read em.
    okay so we narrowed it down, its the timestamp hack then.
    I had the timestamp hack. Conversations still open for me.
    I read that the messaging app will mess up if you try to re-hack it after the 1.1 update.
    Follow Me On

Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    Sorry, did you hack before or after the update? I didn't try to re-hack after updating...