Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Palm is almost always beat up with all our complaints over the last several days and weeks. I think this time Palm needs to be given a pat on the back for doing a good job. Keep it up Palm. We appreciate what you're doing.
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jewel View Post
    Palm is almost always beat up with all our complaints over the last several days and weeks. I think this time Palm needs to be given a pat on the back for doing a good job. Keep it up Palm. We appreciate what you're doing.
    I agree...

they are definitely on the right track

I am finally a happy camper
    Agreed. There are still a few key features I REALLY miss (namely TXT forwarding, true Copy/Paste like palmOS, video capture etc. and voice dialing would be nice, but I don't care much about that) but palm did an EXCELLENT job with this update. Not a whole lot seems to be changed, and I do wish they would have added some battery updates this time since 1.04 made battery life worse, but what little they did add was done well. Phone is more responsive (felt like a darn Storm before sometimes), and the added features work 100% for me, with nothing broken that I have noticed.

Keep up the hard work Palm. I know some of you guys feel like you have been killing yourself for a looong time (years in some cases) with zero appreciation, but we really do appreciate the hard work. We complain all day about missing stuff, but that will always happen. You are so close to the end, and to doing the "impossible," don't give up now!! Keep cranking out updates like these, and you will surely be rewarded.