Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Very very cool.....I can not wait for football and fantasy footbal to begin!
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwayzRight View Post
    Very very cool.....I can not wait for football and fantasy footbal to begin!
    I agree..lovin it
    Where is the app? I can't seem to find it. Also, my Sprint TV seems to to work anymore.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikevillain View Post
    Where is the app? I can't seem to find it. Also, my Sprint TV seems to to work anymore.
    Its already downloaded to your phone. Its not in the app catalog.
    Its ok. I wish it were organized a little better but overall its ok. I'm not a fan of having all the drop downs in the middle of the screen I prefer menus up top and content in the middle. Scrolling and opening menus isn't the Pre's strong point.
    I did the update, but the NFL app is no where to be found. It says I'm on 1.1.
    im with him... i dont have nfl mobile live on my pre either... the pres at the store i work at has them on there... sad sad
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emanbb6 View Post
    im with him... i dont have nfl mobile live on my pre either... the pres at the store i work at has them on there... sad sad
    Same here.. Don't really care for this, but don't have it either.

EDIT - nevermind, found it.
    -m
    Last edited by diomark; 07/23/2009 at 07:46 PM.
    First page of launcher at bottom
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    It is all the way at the bottom of the far left launcher. The one where all the app catalog apps get downloaded to automatically. I didn't look for it before, but I also didn't notice it until I restarted after the update (added some new homebrew apps right after update to make sure they worked).
    The NFL app installed on the same screen as the clock and camera apps. I found the app being the last one on the screen.
    agreed!
    I never really cared much for football I'm from St. Louis look at our team...

but with the NFL app I my start watching more football this coming season so how do those Titans look

So when will they come out with an MLB app?
    Last edited by rjbphotos; 07/23/2009 at 08:05 PM.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    If you've hacked your Pre to add more Launcher screens, it will be on the one furthest to the left. It threw me off a bit - I have my Launcher set up so the middle page (of five total) is my primary app page, and to the left are web links and contact launchers, and to the right are more apps. While talking about hacks, I'll also mention that while added pages are still intact, the patch overwrote the menu hacks that enable adding or deleting pages in the Launcher, so we'll have to rehack that.
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    Universal search is your friend-- pop the launcher screen and type in NFL.
    Way better then it was on my centro.... PFT is a welcome addition. All the better to watch the Eagles inevitable march to their 1st lombardi !!!
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    app does look great, but video's arent working inside the app
    Quote Originally Posted by azack View Post
    app does look great, but video's arent working inside the app
    Mine are? The APP works 100% for me and I LOOOOVE IT!!!! Can't wait to put it to the test with daily Pitts updates.. WOOT!!

On a side note, I didn't know there was a game next month?! Who plays football on the east coast in August besides HS players
    I live in a city w/o a pro football team (Detroit), so I have no interest in this app.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkBelig View Post
    I live in a city w/o a pro football team (Detroit), so I have no interest in this app.
    brutal but not true.

i'd rather root for the lions than not have a team bro
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast