Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    I really wish they gave us a choice with this. I'm uncomfortable with Sprint/Palm just dropping apps on MY phone. However, I would also be happy to have an NBA app.
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    GO DOLPHINS AND GO HEAT (for the NBA of course)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    +4, been a Phins fan since 1974.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leftyman View Post
    Not sure if its been posted yet, but if you are having trouble viewing videos on the NFL app, turn off your wifi.
    Seems the videos only work on EVDO.
    not sure why Sprint would make that decision, but that did fix it for me.

I would think the more they can get you to use wifi, the better off their network is.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    it seems a little unorganized.
    Quote Originally Posted by qst4 View Post
    I really wish they gave us a choice with this. I'm uncomfortable with Sprint/Palm just dropping apps on MY phone. However, I would also be happy to have an NBA app.
    agreed. like this but i don't want a Nascar app at all. no offense to those that like it but, and i will occasionally watch Dale Jr., do a few laps, but i'm no nascar fan. And considering the amount of confederate flags you see at events some fans actually scare me. that's obviously not all nascar people, There's clearly lots of good people. But i digress.

I'd like the choice too. but i understand they want to make money but where does it stop? Are they just gonna start filling up every page.
    I love the NFL app....was one of the best features on the Instinct. Wait...was really the only feature on the Instinct besides Visual Voicemail worth mentioning

And it's all about the PITTSBURGH STEELERS! Well that and a little hometown loyalty for the Tennessee Titans mixed in.

Steelers fan since the 70's baby!

As far as automatically loading apps...I'm neutral about it. Likely it's is a revenue generator for Sprint. I've only launched the NASCAR app once, just to see how it works. I'm not a fan, so I won't be using it.
    i searched everywhere for this app. it is nowhere to be found on my pre! please someone help!!!
    = meriwether I had a great time listening to Denver lose its last 4 games so the Chargers could get in the playoffs.
    Yeah and the chargers sure did get far in the playoffs NOT!! They were foolish to let Marty Go, He was laughing his arse off at last season.

LT is another Dante Hall, a 1 season wonder. Now he is a playoff Plunderer.

& Denver of all the screwy front office choices Why Fire Shannahan, he is an excellent coach.

Lets see how well AFC West does , the Chiefs finally made a smart move and hired a competent coach, Good riddance Herm Edwards. They made out well in the Draft. It will still be a fight between SD & Denver for AFC west Title, But K.C. will play a big role in Spoiler.
    Is streaming radio working for anyone? It won't work for me
    not working for me
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkBelig View Post
    I live in a city w/o a pro football team (Detroit), so I have no interest in this app.
    LOL!!! You can always follow America's team - GREEN BAY!!!!!
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    All of you who love NFL Mobile Live have apparently never seen it running on another phone. On other phones there is live audio, and a graphic overhead view of the field showing current drive status. The Pre version has a looooong way to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by fundrazor View Post
    All of you who love NFL Mobile Live have apparently never seen it running on another phone. On other phones there is live audio, and a graphic overhead view of the field showing current drive status. The Pre version has a looooong way to go.
    There is a current drive view, and live audio is coming for the regular season.
    Can't wait for the season to start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addie_Goodvibes View Post
    Yeah and the chargers sure did get far in the playoffs NOT!! They were foolish to let Marty Go, He was laughing his arse off at last season.

LT is another Dante Hall, a 1 season wonder. Now he is a playoff Plunderer.

& Denver of all the screwy front office choices Why Fire Shannahan, he is an excellent coach.

Lets see how well AFC West does , the Chiefs finally made a smart move and hired a competent coach, Good riddance Herm Edwards. They made out well in the Draft. It will still be a fight between SD & Denver for AFC west Title, But K.C. will play a big role in Spoiler.
    This is a great app, first of all.

Secondly, Addie, I usually enjoy your posts....but this post is...well....ridiculous.

The Chargers are the only good team in the division. Denver and KC are much much much more likely to be battling with the Raiders for last, than either is to come anywhere near the Chargers. LT is one of the greatest, most consistent running backs in the history of the NFL. Dante Hall was a kick returner. Norv Turner (not the greatest coach ever...) has more playoff wins in the last 2 seasons than Marty had in his entire stint with the Chargers. Marty won exactly ZERO playoff games with the Chargers. Finally, Todd Haley has never been a head coach, so let's wait a while before we deem him competent (or not)- Norv Turner is an example of the long line of great offensive coordinators that haven't quite cut it as head coaches.

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled programming...
    LETS GO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so can we listen live to tonights game or no???
    and where do i go plzzz help.
    Quote Originally Posted by fundrazor View Post
    Well, I dunno about other phones, but yesterday after our Fantasy draft, me and a buddy sat down to enter our picks into the mobile app on our phones and I can tell you this - it's waaaay better than on a BB Curve.
    Maybe its my phone, but my NFL Mobile App is horrible. It freezes and shuts down all the time. I was using it via WiFi this past weekend and it was lousy! I rebooted the phone several times and it was still really bad. I used the radio function to catch a little of the Bills game while watching the Cowboys on TV and it kept shutting down on me.
  19. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Waiting for them to add the LFL (Lingerie Football League). Gameplay is like watching little league kids but the anticipation of a uniform malfunction keeps me glued to the TV
    Quote Originally Posted by leftyman View Post
    Not sure if its been posted yet, but if you are having trouble viewing videos on the NFL app, turn off your wifi.
    Seems the videos only work on EVDO.
    Do you know if that is the reason why I can't listen to the radio broadcasts, either? Does that have to be over EVDO, too? I had no problems listening to radio broadcasts last season with my Instinct.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast