Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    It's a great app. I used it a lot last season, with my Instinct, and can't wait to use it with the Pre.

For those that don't know, the NFL Live app allows you to listen to the radio broadcast of every NFL game. I had a great time listening to Denver lose its last 4 games so the Chargers could get in the playoffs. Also, in the Sprint TV app, you get the NFL Network, so the Thursday night games are on the phone, and the post-game recaps. Deion cracks me up.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkBelig View Post
    I live in a city w/o a pro football team (Detroit), so I have no interest in this app.
    Dude, the lions picked up some quality players this year. Pettigrew is very solid (I helped prepare him for the combine )! They wont finish last this year, thats for sure.
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Very cool app. I had it on my Instinct. It's very similar to it.
    Sprint Palm 2 - Developer Mode - 2.1.0
  4.    #24  
    The fantasy football draft kit that is inclued is awesome...you can check out top 100 players top 30 qbs etc and when you click on the name it has all the stats and freaking video highlights from every week last year..VERY COOL
    who cares about detriot, its all about Chicago baby! woooooo
  6.    #26  
    I am a Lions fan...sadly
    I agree, I was pretty stoked about this app! When it let me put in "My Team" and I saw that Chargers logo, I almost got teary eyed

Oh yea... and GO CHARGERS!!
    Quote Originally Posted by meriwether View Post
    It's a great app. I used it a lot last season, with my Instinct, and can't wait to use it with the Pre.

For those that don't know, the NFL Live app allows you to listen to the radio broadcast of every NFL game. I had a great time listening to Denver lose its last 4 games so the Chargers could get in the playoffs. Also, in the Sprint TV app, you get the NFL Network, so the Thursday night games are on the phone, and the post-game recaps. Deion cracks me up.
    That's not funny! The part about Denver.
    "Well, I don't favor talkin' to vermin, but I'll talk to you just this once." --John Wayne
    The lions got that sam bradford. So thats a good start!
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    The lions got that sam bradford. So thats a good start!
    No they got stafford...Bradford still at Oklahoma...and Stafford is DOOKIE...and yes I am a Lions fan saying that.
    The Saints are gonna win it all!!! yea baby
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLApre View Post
    brutal but not true.

i'd rather root for the lions than not have a team bro
    This. I live 30 mins from Baltimore, and am old enough (still young) to remember the Colts leaving, Ravens coming etc. as well as the indoor soccer team fiasco. My family is from WV, and I have always grown up around Pitts (except my rebel father who always was a DeadSkins guy), so it never pained me TOO much, but having a team is better than not having a team. Things can always change, just got to get the right people in the right places (and the money to do that, which Detroit is obviously lacking right now).
    My SprintTV works.

The NFL apps is nice and will be a valuable for the sports fans! Too bad the Jags may not have much of a reason to be followed next year!
    Go Bears!
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    This is great! Wherever I am, I'll get to watch my team shoot for 0-16 for the second straight year!
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I love how you can create a list of players to track for fantasy. Incredible app!
    Quote Originally Posted by MRBULLRED View Post
    The Saints are gonna win it all!!! yea baby
    Hell Yea

p.s. the cowboys SUCK!!!
    I'm impressed, significantly better than the windows mobile version I had on my old phone. I like the easy links to the videos, I think I'll be using it a lot this coming year....
    "Sports are a primary refuge from the meaningless of life". Dr. Frasier Crane said that.

But my friend will buy a Pre because of this app.
    So, I love the NFL app. But does anyone know if it's possible to log in to your NFL.com account? I'm in a fantasy league on there, and would love for it to just import all my settings and whatnot so I can track my own draft when it happens and eventually just have my whole team there and ready to access. I know you can add your own fantasy players once you've drafted, but shouldn't there just be a way to log in so it'll do it automatically for you?

Let me know guys!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast