1.    #1  
    I don't know why but I constantly change my wallpaper everyday. Maybe because I can't stand the same picture everyday. How often do you guys change yours?
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    I do it almost never.

I think I'm the complete opposite because it doesn't feel like "my phone" if the wallpaper is different, so whenever I change it, I change it back almost immediately.
    Every 30 minutes. I have a cron script that changes it to a random choice of about 2 dozen wallpapers.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I have no idea what that means but is it possible to make an app that will auto change the wallpaper?
    Quote Originally Posted by gus7571 View Post
    I have no idea what that means but is it possible to make an app that will auto change the wallpaper?
    You have to root the Pre, and install some extra programs, but yes, that's what it meant.

Follow the link for more details.
    Random Wallpaper Switching - WebOS Internals
    I change it depending on my mood.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I was changing them alot cause i didn't like the the Palm installed ones.

Know what i use the now, the default one it had when i got it lol. It grew on me. Kind of wish they would have preloaded some with the palm logo. I'm sure they are out there to download i just haven't got around to looking yet
    Every 2-5 days. I have over 90 wallpapers downloaded to my Pre!

I am hoping for the day soon where a randomizer will exist that pulls images from an online image gallery so I dont have to store them locally!
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Could someone make an app to change the wallpaper for people like me that don't want to root their pre?
    Changed it once and haven't changed it since. I've had a Pre since launch day.
    Quote Originally Posted by pacha248 View Post
    Could someone make an app to change the wallpaper for people like me that don't want to root their pre?
    You don't need to root your Pre to change the wallpaper.
    Quote Originally Posted by pacha248 View Post
    If you're talking about the random changer linked above. I think that's going to be difficult. That method uses cron (a built in Linux service that runs scheduled events). Cron is not enabled by default, and after it's enabled, custom scripts have to be written to do what was talked about. Not a "non-rooted" feature.
    Everyday depending on my mood