Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Cramer is an *****!

- Nothing more to add..
    Jim Cramer also labeled Lenny Dykstra as "one of the great ones" at investing in the stock market.

www huffingtonpost com/2009/07/15/daily-show-takes-on-lenny_n_233088.html
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gbp View Post
    If PALM is smart , they would do these three things

Replace the plastic casing with metal.

Reduce the battery heat either by vent on the back or heat sync.

For investor sake , release a on screen keyboard thus reducing the sliding in and out of the real keyboard.
    Metal casing would interfere with cell reception. Not a real option. In principle they could replace the keyboard rails with metal, but realistically that's an issue for design of the next device, can't do anything about it in this device at this stage. Aside from the keyboard twist/gap issues, I don't think a metal casing would actually solve anything, not seeing reports of the casing breaking aside from the screen (which obviously can't be metal anyway).

Some kind of venting/heat sync would be a good idea for the health of the battery, not sure how practical that is but it could be done with just a new back, doesn't need a redesign of the entire device.

Software keyboard really does seem like a good idea for multiple reasons. I'm sure we'll get one at some point.
    Jim is all about HIS self-interest. His show show is about hype and dump and a disgrace to any serious investor who does even the minimum basic research! Jim has proven more often than not that he is totally out of line with his recommendations.

I recommend you do your own research, which does begin with a 2 minute Google search!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SharonW View Post
    You, sir, are a liar. Your first post here on 7/22 says this is day 2 of owning your Pre. The next day 7/23 you make two posts one in the late afternoon which says you're on your 2nd Pre, yet, later the same day you say you've had only one Pre for a few days.

And later again the same day you say you're going for your third Pre.

Frankly, you are full of crap. And your motives are suspect.
    I bought my first Pre on 7/21. Exchanged on 7/22 for a new one. On 7/23 I had owned that one for a few days and had noticed a problem and was thinking about exchanging it. What is so suspect about that?
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinFlaps View Post
    I bought my first Pre on 7/21. Exchanged on 7/22 for a new one. On 7/23 I had owned that one for a few days and had noticed a problem and was thinking about exchanging it. What is so suspect about that?
    I just knew you'd attempt to rewrite your own history. Shall I bold for emphasis?

"You, sir, are a liar. Your first post here on 7/22 says this is day 2 of owning your Pre. The next day 7/23 you make two posts one in the late afternoon which says you're on your 2nd Pre, yet, later the same day you say you've had only one Pre for a few days.

Quote:
    07/23/2009, 08:44 PM
    Replies: 3
    Is this normal?
    Views: 117
    Posted By SkinFlaps
    I've only had this one for a few days so maybe...

I've only had this one for a few days so maybe I'll give it a few weeks and see if it gets any worse.
    How can you have owned one Pre for a few days at 8:44 in the evening and yet earlier in the day you said you were on your second? How could you have your second Pre for a few days if you just got it the day before?

I'm giving no more oxygen to any attempts you make to refute this. You'll undoubtedly go for obfuscation at this point. "no, when I said...I meant..."
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    pardon me for interrupting, but what difference does it make? lolol
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by roor View Post
    Only that I believe in distinguishing either trolls or shorters from real Pre users as information from this site has been used previously by analysts in assessing the success of the Pre and therefore the direction of the stock. Ridiculous? Yeah, you'd think.

However, even though your avatar is from the neck down, you look young and probably don't know what the heck I'm talking about anyway.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SharonW View Post
    Only that I believe in distinguishing either trolls or shorters from real Pre users as information from this site has been used previously by analysts in assessing the success of the Pre and therefore the direction of the stock. Ridiculous? Yeah, you'd think.

However, even though your avatar is from the neck down, you look young and probably don't know what the heck I'm talking about anyway.
    Ehh, I understand, good point. I may be young, but I'm far from dumb.

Even then, I'm not nearly as young as I look, it's quite a gift.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Ehh, I understand, good point. I may be young, but I'm far from dumb.

Even then, I'm not nearly as young as I look, it's quite a gift.
    Till you forget your license when going out to a bar.

My son is afflicted with the same gift. The poor kid is a senior in college and when we're together adults still ask him what year of high school he's in. I keep telling him that's because *I* look so young they can't believe I'd have a son that old.
    @SharonW: They have medication that can help you.
    Thank you! That's what I've been getting at.

Also, I still don't see where I've contradicted myself. Would you like to see receipts to back up my claims? Why would I lie about something like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by clipcarl View Post
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clipcarl View Post
    Oh, so original, carl. I'm brutally wounded. Where ever do you come up with these zingers? And why are you always posting alongside SkinFlap?

Don't bother answering. It's rhetorical.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567