1.    #1  
    usually i have my pre on just vibrate so i barely noticed this issue, but when i try to adjust the ringtone volume on the phone, the indicator bar comes up and it adjusts on the screen, but no matter if its all the way up or only one bar, it still rings the same volume! i think its stuck on loud (volume indicator full) because its pretty loud and annoying everytime i place my phone on the touch stone.
    Quote Originally Posted by RobLovesThePre View Post
    usually i have my pre on just vibrate so i barely noticed this issue, but when i try to adjust the ringtone volume on the phone, the indicator bar comes up and it adjusts on the screen, but no matter if its all the way up or only one bar, it still rings the same volume! i think its stuck on loud (volume indicator full) because its pretty loud and annoying everytime i place my phone on the touch stone.
    I've had this happen. I have found that after taking the phone off vibrate (assuming that you are using the handy silencer switch) that LOWERING (I know, counter-intuitive) the volume way down and then putting it back to a higher volume solves this for my pre. Good luck
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett