1.    #1  
    I've noticed some discoloration of the pixels towards the left side of my screen. It's almost like a vertical streak. Normally, it's not really noticeable, but if I use the phone for a while, say browsing around on the internet, and the phone starts to heat up, the streak gets more noticeable. It's a yellowish tint to the pixels and is especially noticeable on a white background.

I'm asking because I'm already on my second Pre and I don't want to spend the next few weeks returning Pre's only to find new problems. With my first Pre the top portion was crooked when the phone was closed and with my GF's first Pre the back speaker didn't work straight out of the box.

thoughts?
    I don't know if it's normal but i'm starting to see that slight yellowish streak at the bottom right side of my pre. This doesn't bother me because I have to look really hard (like you mentioned) mostly on a white back ground. I had my pre since 6/6 and it's prefect and I will not be exchanging it due to this issue.
  3.    #3  
    I've only had this one for a few days so maybe I'll give it a few weeks and see if it gets any worse.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    mine has it as well. this has been talked about in a few threads here. I think its an issue that is caused by overheating or too much pressure on the screen when using the launch bar.