Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    This is weird. My brother sent me a video he recorded on his phone. He has Verizon and the video ends in .3g2. He has sent me several over the last few days as he and family are vacationing in the Adirondacks. They all have played no problem. The last one did something weird. When my phone received the text and I opened it, it slowed down.... way down..... The video would not play, nor would any of the other features of the phone work until I did a reset (Remove battery, or hold power down and flick the volume on and off). When I open the text icon, the text program comes up, but allows no control. Here is the strange part: I can swipe if off the screen (with the swoosh noise) and it disappears. After I swipe it off, the phone still does not function. If I drag my finger down the screen, the text app comes back! Even though I already swiped it off the screen! Once I managed to get the web browser to open (non responsive), and when I swiped it off the screen, it came back as well with a downward gesture, along with the Txt app. I'm stumped... Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Try connecting via USB and delete those if you already downloaded them.. Secondly do a soft reset. (I reset daily) Its probably incompatible and the Pre doesn't know what to do with them.
    Are bad people born that way? Or did something go terribly wrong?