Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I have three accts for my calendar. 1. Palm Profile 2. Exchange 3. Outlook. I use the Palm and the Exchange calendar. Where did the Outlook one come from? I cannot delete this acct. Is there a way to do that? Do i need this one?
    Did you install PocketMirror to try out? That's where I got it from. I had to uninstall PocketMirror to remove it.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    That did the trick, thanks!
    I wish there was a way to when you are in monthly view to have both colors show up. I have Exchange in green and palm in blue. You only see both colors in weekly and daily view. I think it is a bug in the calendar.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I have a question also about calenders. When I get an invite on my BB from my wife it saves to the calender on my phone. I have google sync on my BB. When it syncs will it then put the event on my google calender which will then sync with my Pre calender automatically?
    Quote Originally Posted by mr23 View Post
    That did the trick, thanks!

I wish there was a way to when you are in monthly view to have both colors show up. I have Exchange in green and palm in blue. You only see both colors in weekly and daily view. I think it is a bug in the calendar.
    I think "design flaw" is the correct term.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by capp81 View Post
    I have a question also about calenders. When I get an invite on my BB from my wife it saves to the calender on my phone. I have google sync on my BB. When it syncs will it then put the event on my google calender which will then sync with my Pre calender automatically?
    If it's being added to your Google Calendar then it should sync to your Pre, if your Pre is setup to display Google Calendar events.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by capp81 View Post
    Yep. What NachoB said. My wife and i do something similar. She has my old Touch Pro which I have set up to sync the calendar with google. As my pre is set up to sync also we can add it to the calendar on one phone and it will show up on the other after all the syncing is done. Makes it nice as she can make an appointment, etc and i do not have to remember to add it to my calendar.