Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    It's for sale online now!!!!
    By golly it is! Good find
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett
    woot!
    Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    Yep, ordered mine about a half hour ago! Hope it gets here soon!!

So what do I need to know before I get it? I already got my gmail up and running
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Just ordered 2 phones as well...ouch, I forgot about CA tax @ $101.50.
    Ca Tax sucks!
    Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    GEEZ! IL tax for one phone was $26

So when did this actually go online? Midnight Eastern time? Our orders must be relatively close to the first ones if so
    Quote Originally Posted by shmoo View Post
    It's for sale online now!!!!
    Where or what Site SPRINT? or Palm
    yep just search this forum for a question about the tax. the bull**** is they are charging 10% tax on $549 not so in Cali it's 55 bucks per phone. But the phone is sold for $299 so the tax should be around $29. Cheating sprint.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I think it did go online at Midnight ET because I checked an hour before and it was still showing that it was not available. Hopefully I get my phones by Friday. When I was checking out it said something about the phones shipping out next day service for new accounts.
    Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    Haha, a fellow refresher? I've had that sprint page open for weeks now! It's become part of my daily routine to refresh the page, lol!

Yeah, kudos to Sprint for giving FREE Overnight Shipping!
    i've been checking every single morning. did this morning. saw i mentioned and "deal of the day" type of site. i almost pissed myself. well not really but i was happy. bought it. still pissed about them gouging me on tax.

yeah on contacts is it better to open a seperate gmail account just for contacts so that i don't have a bunch of crap numbers and emails in there?

i'm all excited now. now i can ***** about the lack of apps from the perspective of actually having the phone. better figure out how to homebrew. alright i'm off to download pre wallaper.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    That explains them taking it down yesterday.
    Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    UPS says my Pre will arrive tomorrow!!