1.    #1  
    It looked like a skit between Jimmy Fallon and his 'van driver" at about 12:05am EST on ABC. I think it might have been a paid spot because the TV listings show "Jimmy Kimmel" starting at about 12:10 or 12:15am. Did anyone else see this? (Maybe you can catch it in your own time zone as this rolls across the country?)

Jimmy talked up the phone, and the other guy said, he didn't need it unless it had a webOs, ability to syncronize his email, contacts, and facebook. Jimmy asked his: really,you have a facebook account? Then the van driver stood up, kissed the phone, and walked of the stage with it.

This was followed by a cut-way to a commercial (which of course was a Sprint commercial).

Hopefully the rest of you can fill in on what I missed!

--
    Bob
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Quote Originally Posted by bclancy View Post
    It looked like a skit between Jimmy Fallon and his 'van driver" at about 12:05am EST on ABC. I think it might have been a paid spot because the TV listings show "Jimmy Kimmel" starting at about 12:10 or 12:15am. Did anyone else see this? (Maybe you can catch it in your own time zone as this rolls across the country?)

Jimmy talked up the phone, and the other guy said, he didn't need it unless it had a webOs, ability to syncronize his email, contacts, and facebook. Jimmy asked his: really,you have a facebook account? Then the van driver stood up, kissed the phone, and walked of the stage with it.

This was followed by a cut-way to a commercial (which of course was a Sprint commercial).

Hopefully the rest of you can fill in on what I missed!

--
    Bob
    Darn. Missed it. But that's pretty awesome! Go late night pre!
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett