Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by TWC_SouthPhilly View Post
    There great at 1am after a good bar crawl. Go on down to 3rd & South St. And find your self Lorenzo & Sons Pizza. Grab your self a slice, just one. There huge and one is more than enough. Next walk up South St till you hit 4th. Go into Jim's Steaks and order your self a cheese steak with cheese whiz, fried onions and hot peppers. Ordered like this " 1 whiz, with & peppers" that way the guy makin your sandwich dosen't yell at you for wastin his time. Now's the fun part!!!! If you can find your self a clean spot to sit down with your pizza & cheese steak (there's benches over on Bainbridge). Now unwrap your cheese steak & slap it on the widest part of the slice, up there by the crust. Roll it up...... SouthPhilly Taco Baby!!!!

    Not for the faint of heart or soul.

    In a really quiet room........ you can hear your arteries harding.
    I just crapped myself reading that... not eating it... but crapped myself.

    Besides we all know Steve's Prince has better steaks
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    I just crapped myself reading that... not eating it... but crapped myself.

    Besides we all know Steve's Prince has better steaks
    Jim's
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by TWC_SouthPhilly View Post
    Jim's
    Agreed to disagree my friend... at least we can say Chickie's is the place for everything else than
  4. tfink660's Avatar
    Posts
    53 Posts
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    #24  
    Glenolden Pa Suburbs just outside the city near sports complex.
  5. tfink660's Avatar
    Posts
    53 Posts
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    Agreed to disagree my friend... at least we can say Chickie's is the place for everything else than
    there crab fries are top notch.
  6. tfink660's Avatar
    Posts
    53 Posts
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by twc_southphilly View Post
    jim's
    genos
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    Agreed to disagree my friend... at least we can say Chickie's is the place for everything else than
    LOL my friend, at least you didn't say "Pats or Geno's" like eating a greasy flip flop on stale soggy roll.

    And yes Chickie's will do just fine. Unless you want a really good chicken cheesesteak, Tony Lukes!!!







    Jim's still rocks!!!!
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by TWC_SouthPhilly View Post
    LOL my friend, at least you didn't say "Pats or Geno's" like eating a greasy flip flop on stale soggy roll.

    And yes Chickie's will do just fine. Unless you want a really good chicken cheesesteak, Tony Lukes!!!







    Jim's still rocks!!!!

    I am going to throw this out there and it might insult some of you...

    Chickie's Pizza is absolutely amazing... one of the best pizza's in Philly, beating out Charlies/Vinces (same pizza recipe different families).

    Good times... I can easily talk about food all night, I used to weigh 300 lbs... you don't become that fat without knowing a bit about food. Sigh... wish I could still eat like that.
  9. #29  
    You'd hate my job then I one of the Chef'a how run The White Dog Cafe and the Moshulu.
  10. #30  
    West Philadelphia Palm Pre owner. I cant wait for a IM messenger, onscreen keyboard, video recording & etc
  11. cleeg's Avatar
    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    #31  
    reporting in from lower merion. rip jim johnson
  12. #32  
    Pittsburgh, baby!!! Yinz heard 'bout 'em Superbowl and Stanley Cup champs 'N'At?
    Symbol SPT1500 (Palm III w/laser barcode scanner) -> Treo 600 -> Treo 755p -> Pre
  13. #33  
    Hello Fellow Pittsburgh Person!!! Glad to see another Palm owner in my neck of the woods.
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by TWC_SouthPhilly View Post
    You'd hate my job then I one of the Chef'a how run The White Dog Cafe and the Moshulu.
    White Dog in Uni City?

    Near the New Deck and Bubble?
  15. #35  
    RIP coach Johnson.

    Jims FTW
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    White Dog in Uni City?

    Near the New Deck and Bubble?
    That the one! Just left the Bubble House a bit ago.

    RIP Couch Jim, sad day indead.
  17. gharkay's Avatar
    Posts
    226 Posts
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    #37  
    I just moved to State College for grad school. I've been following the Pre very closely since January, and I REALLY wish Sprint would bring 3G to State College so that I could finally justify a $70/mo phone and buy a Pre! I'm on a Treo 755p for $10 voice and $7.50 unlimited data right now (family plan add-on plus a two-month special intro 1/2 price rate on data that, for whatever reason, hasn't been changed in nearly 6 years) minus a 27% discount. Yeah, $12.80/mo is a pretty tough deal to beat.

    I finally got to play with one at the local Best Buy last week, and now I want one even more! At this point I'm holding out for (a) a VPN client so I can use the wireless on campus, (b) a Verizon/AT&T/unlocked GSM version, or (c) a rollout of Sprint 3G in State College. If any of these conditions are met I can finally join the Pre ranks. Until then I will just continue to read these forums and wallow in my jealousy
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Donkey View Post
    I just moved to State College for grad school. I've been following the Pre very closely since January, and I REALLY wish Sprint would bring 3G to State College so that I could finally justify a $70/mo phone and buy a Pre! I'm on a Treo 755p for $10 voice and $7.50 unlimited data right now (family plan add-on plus a two-month special intro 1/2 price rate on data that, for whatever reason, hasn't been changed in nearly 6 years) minus a 27% discount. Yeah, $12.80/mo is a pretty tough deal to beat.

    I finally got to play with one at the local Best Buy last week, and now I want one even more! At this point I'm holding out for (a) a VPN client so I can use the wireless on campus, (b) a Verizon/AT&T/unlocked GSM version, or (c) a rollout of Sprint 3G in State College. If any of these conditions are met I can finally join the Pre ranks. Until then I will just continue to read these forums and wallow in my jealousy
    That's because JoPa won't let Sprint put a tower on the top of Mt. Nittany You're not exactly in what you would call an "Urban Center" there.

    BTW, don't you Philly guys have your own thread? Guess that make you special
    Symbol SPT1500 (Palm III w/laser barcode scanner) -> Treo 600 -> Treo 755p -> Pre
  19. #39  
    Philly here! One of the dudes to fetch a Pre from the Market street Sprint store one day one
  20. #40  
    Butler and the City of Champions here!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions