Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 72
  1.    #1  
    Was just reading through the article on palmcentral that says palm pre sales are slowing and could end the exclusivity early between pre and sprint. I would be happy if it ended the exclusivity early so other carriers could have this awesome device and their could be more future apps created. I dont care if sprint loses a **** load of business all i care about is the pre and the more sold is better for palm. Their would be a huge fan base for this device and precentral would expand like crazy if other carriers had the palm pre.
  2. #2  
    I agree. I could care less.
  3. #3  
    I could and couldn't care less.
  4. 02589's Avatar
    Posts
    242 Posts
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    #4  
    Could I care less?
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by barrysanders20 View Post
    I could and couldn't care less.
    What he said.
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett
  6. #6  
    But if you could care less, doesn't that mean you care? If you couldn't care less, that means you already care as little as possible.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjim View Post
    But if you could care less, doesn't that mean you care? If you couldn't care less, that means you already care as little as possible.
    that is true
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjim View Post
    But if you could care less, doesn't that mean you care? If you couldn't care less, that means you already care as little as possible.
    This is the best night on precentral EVER
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett
  9. #9  
    Well as I'm a Sprint representative I do care. However, with our plans and data network we're still the best choice for all data capable devices especially PDAs IMHO.

    On a non business side note, I switched from a HTC Touch Pro and couldn't be happier. I'm looking forward to the evolution of the Pre as I customized my PPCs out the wazoo with help from sites like ppcgeeks and xdadevelopers. I already have nearly all the apps you talented devs have released and I'm very impressed so far. Keep up the awesome work, I look forward to visiting/downloading/posting a lot more here.
  10. zacarias's Avatar
    Posts
    91 Posts
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    #10  
    I don't care at all. A good phone is a good phone no matter where its at.
  11. #11  
    I think this is more a matter of if you want to see sprint get bigger because of the pre. It's kind of a sudo compare to ATT and iphone. People hope that the pre will be to sprint like the iphone is to ATT. Being a share holder of sprint I really had hoped that the stock would have performed better due to the pre. However perhaps it is still waiting for more solid news to really get that big push like palms stock did. Obviously the pre means more to palm than it does to sprint so obviously one would not expect sprint stock to skyrocket. I also owned stock in palm but sold it just recently.
  12. Delta-9's Avatar
    Posts
    135 Posts
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintRep1 View Post
    Well as I'm a Sprint representative I do care. However, with our plans and data network we're still the best choice for all data capable devices especially PDAs IMHO.
    Dollar for dollar, I agree with you. Which is the reason I decided to drop Verizon and switch to Sprint.

    My monthly bill is $71.34 after 20% discount:

    Everything Data - 450 Anytime Minutes Included $69.99
    Employee Discount Sprint 20% -$14.00
    Total Equipment Protection - $3 insurance premium & $4 service/repair $7.00
    Sprint Surcharges $4.29
    Government Fees & Taxes $4.06

    I can't get unlimited data & unlimited text messagings from AT&T for anywhere near this price (even with my 17% discount from AT&T). Verizon will undoubtedly ruin the Pre if & when they get the device and then they will overcharge for what I have from Sprint.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta-9 View Post
    Dollar for dollar, I agree with you. Which is the reason I decided to drop Verizon and switch to Sprint.

    My monthly bill is $71.34 after 20% discount:

    Everything Data - 450 Anytime Minutes Included $69.99
    Employee Discount Sprint 20% -$14.00
    Total Equipment Protection - $3 insurance premium & $4 service/repair $7.00
    Sprint Surcharges $4.29
    Government Fees & Taxes $4.06

    I can't get unlimited data & unlimited text messagings from AT&T for anywhere near this price (even with my 17% discount from AT&T). Verizon will undoubtedly ruin the Pre if & when they get the device and then they will overcharge for what I have from Sprint.
    i care long live sprint!!!
  14. #14  
    I don't think ending the exclusivity would hurt Sprint. Ending the exclusivity period would attract more people to the phone, and Sprint would stand out pretty well against a crippled Verizon phone with a substantially higher monthly bill.

    (I'd like to see Verizon do well with the phone but I'd also like to see Palm start moving things along with other carriers.)
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  15. roninj's Avatar
    Posts
    129 Posts
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    #15  
    Wait a second, those surcharges and taxes (around $8 or so) are there every month? It is not sales tax? I only paid about $5 total in taxes and surcharges with AT&T.
  16. Delta-9's Avatar
    Posts
    135 Posts
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by roninj View Post
    Wait a second, those surcharges and taxes (around $8 or so) are there every month? It is not sales tax? I only paid about $5 total in taxes and surcharges with AT&T.
    I'll tell you next month. My first bill was like $133 with start up fees, partial month, etc. The charges quoted here was from my second bill which was just posted online today.
  17. ieko's Avatar
    Posts
    354 Posts
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    #17  
    I care because I'd rather go to Verizon (if WebOS isn't crippled). No offense Sprint users, just my preference.
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by ieko View Post
    I care because I'd rather go to Verizon (if WebOS isn't crippled). No offense Sprint users, just my preference.
    If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle...
  19. roninj's Avatar
    Posts
    129 Posts
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    #19  
    Thanks Delta. I'm locked into my contract now though, so I guess I'm going to have find out myself in any case.
  20. Clack's Avatar
    Posts
    251 Posts
    Global Posts
    262 Global Posts
    #20  
    Wise consumers realized that exclusive agreements are not in their interest. But then again, we live in a country wrought with bad home loans.
    "We must not contradict, but instruct him that contradicts us; for a madman is not cured by another running mad also." - Dr. An Wang
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions