Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Anyone have problems opening up new cards? Sometimes when I click on a link it get a message about something along the lines of "too many cards open. Please close cards to free memory"... Problem is, whenever this happens there's only one card open!

Also, occasionally i'll be surfing the web when all of a sudden the phone will perform a restart for some reason. I won't even be pushing any buttons when it happens. Kinda weird... Any suggestions?
    Last edited by BDoG76; 07/22/2009 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Typos
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    i would do a hard reset and just recover the profile.
    how often do you reset your phone?
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I have the same issue and I just reset my phone for the first time since the last update......I only have the card error though and not the reset issue....I think its a memory leak and we should prob reset it like once a week.....my bb curze was like that too and I reset like once every 2 days....
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    how often do you reset your phone?

I got my phone june 12 and have yet to reset it. Honestly didn't know it was necessary. This is the "hold the sleep button and toggle silent switch" dealy, right?
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    I got this message too with no cards open. I'm not sure if my instance was any good because I was testing an intense app.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDoG76 View Post
    I got my phone june 12 and have yet to reset it. Honestly didn't know it was necessary. This is the "hold the sleep button and toggle silent switch" dealy, right?
    Hold Orange, Symbol, and R and the phone will reset and you should get your performance back. You phone should run tons better since you haven't reset it since you bought it lol...
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    You phone should run tons better since you haven't reset it since you bought it lol...
    LOL exactly!!!