1.    #1  
    I don't know if this has been mentioned before, so sorry if this is a repost. But I think Palm should have the App store online, through their website. Cause hopefully there will be hundreds of apps available and it will just be easier to sort through that stuff on a PC. Like in itunes, they have a catalog of the apps, and it is easier to sort through, read reviews, etc.

Maybe have the same app store on palm.com, and access it through your account, and then tell palm to download it, or something of that sorts.
    I agree with you!!
    I agree, however I find downloading via the phone itself easier. I would like to browse the store and see potential purchases wile my phone is charging or something.
    I read on Palm's blog that when it comes out of beta they will have a website...
    I believe the blog said in the fall of '09.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOE-GUNZ View Post
    I agree, however I find downloading via the phone itself easier. I would like to browse the store and see potential purchases wile my phone is charging or something.
    If you select an App from the App Catalog, it will trigger a download on your Pre. All you would have to do is pick up your Pre and it will be there!

That's how I imagine it happening!