Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Bought the Pre 6/5/09. Rebate was entered and registered on 6/28. Check was issued today! Less than 30 days! The bar shows 100% completed, but still shows it should have been 10-14 weeks. Whatever....I'm a happy camper.

Anyone else have theirs yet? I did a quick search and didn't find any.

Best-

BJ
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I just checked my status and mine is @ 100% too. Thanks for the heads up. I got mine on launch and mailed it that day.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Mine is 100% as well. I mailed it in a week after launch day.
    Mailed mine June 25 (bought June 6), showed up on July 1, now says it's mailed on July 21.
    Less than a month to be mailed, nice.
    It would be great to get it by July 31, my local Sprint kiosk has 25 % off all accessories this month and I would love to get a Touchstone for $53.
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    Mailed mine June 25 (bought June 6), showed up on July 1, now says it's mailed on July 21.
    Less than a month to be mailed, nice.
    It would be great to get it by July 31, my local Sprint kiosk has 25 % off all accessories this month and I would love to get a Touchstone for $53.
    You can get one from the precentral store for $39.99
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    My rebated is at 80%, def. gonna do the double touchstone and extra charging cable w/ the moneys
    Ive never had a problem getting my rebates from Sprint.
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Thank you again for your purchase of a wireless device from Sprint.

Your rebate of ¤100.00 is in the final stages of processing and should be mailed to you within the next three weeks.

To check your rebate status, just click on http://www.sprintrebates.com/track/s...ckdetails.html

Thanks for choosing Sprint.

Sincerely,
    Sprint
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Yea seemed faster than in other times. Got the pre at launch but didn't mail it in until 7/4. They received 7/7 and it's already approved at 83%. Guess they are getting their act together.
    So at 100% it says 10-14 weeks? Ideally it would be nice to get it before the the 1st of August for me, come oooooooooooooooooooon Sprint.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iamfrontosa View Post
    So at 100% it says 10-14 weeks? Ideally it would be nice to get it before the the 1st of August for me, come oooooooooooooooooooon Sprint.
    Well at 83% it says the check should be mailed within 30 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    You can get one from the precentral store for $39.99
    That's the dock only, I need the back cover.
    That's $50 at the TC store, vs. $53 at my local place. Tax vs. shipping is a wash.
    But if I don't get the rebate by July 31, I'll probably go the TC store route.
    Quote Originally Posted by vnmous1 View Post
    Bought the Pre 6/5/09. Rebate was entered and registered on 6/28. Check was issued today! Less than 30 days! The bar shows 100% completed, but still shows it should have been 10-14 weeks. Whatever....I'm a happy camper.

Anyone else have theirs yet? I did a quick search and didn't find any.

Best-

BJ
    Bought on June 6th. Rebate sent in on June 8th. Rebate check recieved about July 13th.
    Thanks for the heads up. Bought on launch day, mailed within a week and now sitting at 100% processed.
    Yay! Mine is at 100%. Sprint, give me back my $100.
    Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    Thanks for the reminder!

Now to look through my mail...
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    83% here... Did not buy on launch day... about a week later.

Offer: $100.00 Check
    Date Received: 06-27-2009
    Status Detail: Your rebate is approved and is in the final stages of processing and should be mailed to you within the next 30 days. Thank you
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Bought: 6/6 launch day
    Rebate mailed: 6/8 - the following Monday
    Status: 100% - check is mailed - however, it hasn't arrived in my mailbox yet.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Had an email this morning, and checked the website. Got mine on launch day, and mailed it in about a week later...

It was not 100 percent yesterday, but is today so I guess they just mailed it

Offer: $100.00 Check
    Date Received: 06-25-2009
    Status Detail: Your rebate is approved and a check has been issued. Thank you
    Rebate Check #: 1XXXXXXXX