Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I went to sprintrebates.com and my rebate status is now at 100%. It says the check is in the mail. Has anyone actually received their rebate check yet?

Track Your Rebate Results
    Tracking Results: Status Detail
    Offer Information for: [redacted]
    Offer: $100.00 Check
    Date Received: 06-22-2009
    Status Detail: Your rebate is approved and a check has been issued. Thank you
    Rebate Check #: [redacted]
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    Mines in the mail. Finally!

Nothing like money you should have had all along coming back to you!!
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Sure is, wasn't 100% earlier today.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Mine too. What year is it? can't they use paypal or direct deposit that shiet. a check AND the mail.... kills me.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Thank god it's a check and not some retarded expires-in-60-days prepaid visa card. Albeit, I'll post a picture of my rebate check once I actually receive it.

So far, this has been a way better experience than my Cingular rebate from 2 years ago. For that rebate, I included everything they asked for (original box upc, receipt, rebate form, imei barcode, etc) and they kicked it back saying I didn't include half that crap. Too bad I used the phone for which I was applying for the rebate with to take a video of me including all those said items in the envelope and mailing it. I was really able to rip apart their smartass supervisor with that damning evidence.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    I hope your checks get here soon-- I've always hated the mail-in rebate system. I bought my Pre from Best Buy Mobile, and they just knock $100 off the price, no rebate to worry about, which is a much better way to go.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    I just mailed mine ... postmarked no later than the 22nd -- mailed on the 21st...
    Thx for the heads up! I'm 100%!
    Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!
    Yeah~! I checked earlier...they musta just processed a huge batch.
    Mine came in yesterday! First national bank from Coppel, TX. $100.00! yahooo!
    mine has been issued too..
    100% here as well! Woohoo!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Mine is at 100% too! Mailed out!
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Just got an email from the Sprint Rebate Center as I was reading this thread.. Weird...

It said, "Your rebate of $100.00 is in the final stages of processing and should be mailed to you within the next three weeks."

My 'tracking results' states that it is at 100% and says 'rebate mailed'. Don't think we are going to get that C-note as soon as we thought.. .
    Last time I had a Sprint rebate it was declined for no reason. I had to call them and tell them that and they basically said "oh.... you're right. it's now approved".

Then I was burned by AT&T since they give you prepaid VISA card. Ugh.

After that I will never do rebates again. I went to Best Buy and bought two Pres with the rebate price already taken off .
    Yes...mine is in the mail too! It says check number, so I am hopefull that it isnt a Visa card. Even still, I will make use of it!
    got mine last week. and I also had rejected on the website. I called and they said ooppss ...sorry we will send it out immediatly and got it 10 days later.
    Thanks for the heads up. Mine is finally on its way. Glad I will not have to wait much longer.
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    I got the e-mail this morning also. It had a link to the rebate status that said 100% and check's in the mail.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Thanks for the heads up. Great to see its finally in the mail. To be honest I really forgot that I had a rebate check coming, and since I bought 3 for the family it will be a nice little boost.
    Thanks again.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast